Committed to total patron satisfaction through provision of exceptional table service.
• 11 years progressive experience as a waiter and server with renowned hotel and restaurants.
• Competent at servicing banquets and managing special events at a restaurant.
• Well-versed in setting tables and preparing and serving food and beverages according to set instructions.
• Track record of up selling through suggestive selling techniques.
• Exceptional sales and customer service acumen
core competencies and skills
– Need Anticipation
– Writing/Taking Orders
– F&B Service
– Menu Presentation
– Identification Checking
– Table Preparation/Cleaning
– Answering Phone
– Menu Recommendation
– Bill Generation
– Payment Collection
– POS System
• Captain – Hotel Femina, Trichy Mar 2017 to till date.
• Trainee Captain - Inter Continental Hotel, Mumbai Oct 2015 to Feb 2017.
• Senior Steward – Green Park, Chennai Jan 2012 to May 2015.
• COMMIS - II - Explorer of the Seas, USA Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (Ship) March 2008 to April 2010.
• Cook Utility - Explorer of the Seas, USA Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (Ship) May 2007 to March 2008.
• Steward – The Residency, Chennai Nov 2003 to Mar 2007.
• Job Trainee – The Residency, Chennai May 2003 to Oct 2003.
• Trainee – The Capitol, Bangalore Dec 2002 to Jan 2003.
• Welcome customers as they arrive and ask for seating preferences.
• Seat customers and offer welcome drinks and menu.
• Take food and beverage orders and communicate to the kitchen through POS system.
• Deliver orders to the table in a timely manner.
• Ensure quantity, quality and accuracy of order.
• Set up food stations and tables as directed.
• Clean tables and ensure that they are bussed appropriately.
• Mix and serve drinks as directed
• Picked orders from the kitchen and delivered to the customers
• Ensured the cleanliness of all counter tops and tables in the restaurant
• Filled glasses with beverages as instructed.
• Solicited customers to fill in comment cards.
• Washed dishes and prepared salads when needed
Extra Curricular Activities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to understand and follow food sanitation and safety protocols.
• Deep understanding of operating food service equipment.
• Working knowledge of housekeeping procedures.
• High degree of personal cleanliness
• Willing to work flexible hours
• Diploma in Certificate in Food & Beverage Service State Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Trichy, Tamil Nadu 2002 – 2003.
Date of Birth : 30-05-1984
Passport No : T2744844 Valid Up-to 10th January 2029
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Tamil
Hobbies : Having good contact with others, Team work and
Good leadership Skill
Address : 5/727D, Kauvery Nagar,
Musiri Road, Near Royal Water Service,
Trichy District - 621010
I hereby declare that all the above given particulars are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.