OMAR H. JAMIL
Cell: 00966/507897307-Transferrable Iqama
A dynamic project manager serving construction, operation & maintenance facilities Complex buildings &related utilities, providing long experience in diverse type of FMD&CMS
(facilities/buildings division) consultancy contracts. Applying leading edge technology in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance management, translating company strategy
&objective into operational work Plans and monitor activities effectiveness with quantifiable KPI”s requirement& measurements, verifiable track record for the successful completion program / projects objectives within constrains cost and schedule to elicit outstanding performance. MANAGEMENT EXPERTIES
• Project management skills, strong leadership.
• Projects Management supervision Consultancy.(CMS)
• Project maintenance management (MMS)
• Problem,Engineering solving /correction &preventive action.
• Good communications, Negotiation& influencing skills.
• HSE,&QA/QC process management
• Auditing skills. (Internal audit, root cause analysis .correction action, etc.)
• Maintain implementation of ISO9001requirements, quality system.(QMS)
• PMP /PMO Program implementation capabiliy.
• Feasibility study, Business development skills.
Qualifications and Affiliations
Qualifications / professional
accreditations & memberships
Awarding body Year
Bacc-II-Scientific Makassed High School-Lebanon 1982 B.Sc Of Civil Engineering Beirut Arab University-Lebanon 1988 Lebanese & Architect Association Membership of Lebanese Engineers-Lebanon 1989 Engineering Accreditation Certificate Saudi Council Of Engineers-Ksa 2012 Employment History
Dates Company Role
Dec 2015 –
WSP / MOUCHEL.MME- Jeddah-KSA
Jeddah Municipality - CMS
(Consultancy Management Supervision)
Senior Construction Facility Manager
2002 – 2015 Saudi Oger Ltd-KSA General Service Facility Manager 2000 – 2002 Ashmico-Heavy Steel Factory -KSA Executive &Sales Manager 1998 – 2000 Hassan Abul Co-Kuwait Asst. Project Manager 1988 – 1997 C.D.R/Oger Liban-Lebanon Project Civil Engineer Relevant Project Experience
Company Mouchel Middle East / WSP
Client: Jeddah Municipality
Project: Supervision Consultancy Contract – Jeddah CMS Role: Senior Facilities Manager
Jeddah Municipality is responsible for the planning, design and construction of infrastructure projects across the city of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. These include new construction, renovation projects, and program- wide projects to enhance the city environment for residents and visitors alike. These range from bridges, tunnels, roads and city transportation systems, to buildings, foul water networks, irrigation systems, pumping stations, storm water draining systems, parks, and open spaces. These projects are spread throughout Jeddah covering approximately 5,000 Km sq. Duties and responsibilities:
• To lead the delivery of construction, renovation, operation& maintenance of large & complex facilities projects &public and historical buildings on time, to the quality required, and within the allocated budget, including primary client contact.
• To manage the Contract, ensuring we comply with it, ensuring there is no scope creep, and ensure VO’s are suitably managed.
• To make adequate resource plans to ensure the project is a success, from a commercial, financial and technical aspect. This will be achieved by defining, controlling and delivering workflows in accordance with Mouchel’s QMS/IMS, whilst interfacing with Project Management Services, technical and managerial staff.
• Working closely with clients to shape and determine the brief, followed by management of the delivery of technical outputs in accordance with the brief.
• Manage the project construction phases from beginning till end (project closing) which should cover the following (but is not limited to): 1- Project management planning
2- Cost management (Resources)
5- Issues and risk management
• Review and assess the project documentation needed as pre-construction process to ensure the viability of the following:
1-Plans, drawings,specifications and blueprints
2- Budget assigned to the project
3- Construction duration .
• Manage the process of all handing over 0f the construction site to/from the contracting firm and ensure obtaining all required activities (i.e. processing of initial payments, site organization plan, site safety and security regulations/standards, site guarding and lighting, etc.).
• Review& approve of Execute site plans to ensure that the hired construction firm work effectively also to ensure that the construction phase is followed the terms and specifications that were agreed on as per contract.
• Conduct regular progress meeting with contractors for discussion, evaluation &presentation of new methods, policies and procedures and plans to ensure smooth and complete implementation and there is no scope creep, VO”s are suitably managed. and ensure managing issues/risks associated with the project properly and ensure implementing required resolutions/mitigation actions as required.
• Responsible for the delivery in accordance with the following specific requirements: a. Health and safety requirements are adhered to and files and records are maintained b. Legal, Commercial and Contractual documents are agreed and signed-off c. Programs are established and maintained
d. Risk management is fully utilized.
• Guide and advice Team /Engineers &inspectors and Project Management Services in optimizing the resource balance and ensuring all deliverables and milestones are achieved.
• In conjunction with Project Management Services, establish systems to produce financial, progress and performance reporting and management of project administration for all assigned project resources including, non-conformance reporting .
• In conjunction with the task of engineers/ inspectors, ensuring that the checking, certifying and authorizing is completed for designs, documents, approvals, Professional Skill and Care Certificates and reports.
• Mentoring and supporting all staff in all aspects of project and resource management. Company Saudi Oger ltd-KSA
Client: Royal Protocol
Project: Gulf Palace-Villa Prince Sultan. Eastern Province-Ksa 2015 Role: General service/Unit Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain a high level Management of operation& maintenance for prestigious royal palace in Eastern regional Province.
• Oversees, directs, manages, ensure& maintains that all workforce are achieve objectives& implementing of all maintenance programs/CMS including preventive& corrective as per quality system according to QMS& ISO 9001 requirements.
• Maintains full knowledge of project defect reports &ensures that proper remedial/corrective action.
• Ensure that adequate resources are available for the project, and controlling contract budget.
• Coordinates with subcontractors to ensure proper execution of any development project within operation area& responsibilities&
• Maintain& ensure customer satisfaction. and their complaints are resolved properly.
• Receives client requests and maintains good relations with their representatives.
• Reports major incidents to management, follow- up on the rectification of major faults, prepare monthly status report as per project requirements.
• Coordinates& implements mobilization/demobilization PROJECT DESCRIPTION (Breif):
(ROYAL GULF PALACE-Eastern province-KSA)
Project Land area :1,500,000 m2
Total built areas :390,165 m2 (Royal bldgs &staff villas, facilities, guard offices &accommodation
&staff housing, technical bldgs.& station plants, etc )
Landscaping area : 850,000m2(green areas)
Roads& side& walkways area :236,000m2
Water treatment plants #2 (R.O-1100M2/D)
Chiller plants#2 (10 chillers-11255 TR)- Generator plant#1 ( 8 generators,11255KW)- electrical sub station# 20 S.S
Manpower available as per contract = 300 employees
(Administrators, Engineers, foremen, Technicians, electricians, builders, painters, Janitors
Company ASHMICO- Heavy Steel Fabrication Factory (A.H.Shuwair co) -Ksa Client: Industrial Facilities Section
2002 Project: Steel construction industry projects (Pre-engineering& steel tanks)-ksa Role: Executive& Sales Manager
Manage the business development &sales process for manufactures and assembles of multi-size storage tanks, pressure vessels, plants for gas,oil& power industry, integrated petrol stations, steel construction and piping systems, storage and filling plants for petroleum products, and turnkey in compliance with international standards (TSE, ASME ‘U’,PP,A and ‘R stamps, EN, API, DIN, ASTM and BS). Throughout the entire cycle-form targeting through proposal &final negotiation &pricing. Duties and responsibilities:
• Preparing quotations, tendering &pricing analysis.
• Preparing & implementing of sales marketing plan.
• Setting sales target.
• Leading /training, motivating of sales teams
• Preparing/presented& discussed of sales activity report.
• Followed& implemented of ISO 9002quality system
• Supervision& manage of all executed projects.(Aramco, sabic,R.C, etc,..) Company Hassan Abul co-Kuwait
Client: Private Construction Market Section -Kuwait 1998 –
Project: Almohalab Mall Ctre-Private Villas Abo halifa-various residential projects Role: Assit Project Manager
Manage the business and execution process for all building materials construction division market
§ors at Kuwait City .
Duties and responsibilities:
• Build name recognition and reputation of the brand in the market:
• Develop strategies& account plans to win business by product/service line or market segment.
• Build new relationships with key executives in target client organization in order to develop
• Grow existing account relationships by partnering closely with key executive and decision makers to bring them solution that anticipate &respond to their strategic business needs, opportunities.
• Understand &analyse client requirements and position our solution/proposal effectively.
• Projects references ( Supply& execution of building materials for complex housing, villas &all new construction buildings/facilities):
1. Private Luxury villas project- Abou Halifa coastal District-(south Kuwait) 2. AL-MOHALAB MALL Centre-Hawley
3. SCIENTIFIC CENTER-AL-Salmiah.
Company CDR (Counsel of development &reconstruction/ Oger liban )-Lebanon Client: Municipality Of Beirut
Project: Renovation Of Beirut City 1997
Role: Civil Project Engineer
Renovation of governmental projects in Beirut city, including civil works, mechanical, electrical, plumbing & waterproofing works. (high ways &Asphalt roads, potable water supply stations, walkways& sewage lines)& rehabilitation of government buildings& related facilities. Duties and responsibilities:
• Site supervision works by Follow up and reporting the progress of construction, (Projects quality control)
• Project management for all type of contracts.
• Projects supervision for all civil works including infrastructural works,
• Project supervision knowledge& abilities, to ensure that the specific work is executed in accordance with drawing &specification.
• Technical support for construction& renovation& maintenance reliability & integrity of all civil works& structural,finishing and utility sector.
• Supervises and directs the daily efforts of the project through daily coordination of all field activities, and provides priorities as necessary.
• Coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure materials, equipment and workmanship to comply with designed drawings and specifications.
• Tracks and monitors Pending Items/works in the field/sites
• Reports issues of non-conformance and poor quality in liaison with the QC Inspector.
&Tracks NCR corrective actions in the field.
• Preparing of. B.O.Q and all necessary specification requests for projects based onsite- surveying works.
• Preparing &review of R.Concrete /structural designs, executive &shop drawings.
• Manage,oversee,direct all finishing contract works and ensure closing/adhering as per contract specifications.
Nationality : LEBANESE - Place of birth: Beirut -Lebanon Civil status : Married (Two dependants)-
Languages : ARABIC, ENGLISH &FRENCH.
Computer Skills: MS office (word, excel, power point, outlook, etc.), MS Project. Training courses:
QMS Internal auditor &Process Auditing course-Quality Management system Awareness-CSA-IS0 9001:2000-Root cause analysis training course.
PMP certification completion training course.
PMO certification completion training course.
Customized Unifier Business Processes training program. Address:
Western Province-Jeddah-K.S.A - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Saudi Driving license valid.
Available upon request