**** **** ****** ****, *******, Georgia 30013 · 505-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Energetic, dependable employee with practical experience and academic knowledge in Paralegal functions and responsibilit Impeccable administrative expertise, imploring magnifying office achievements. Proven time management, attention to det communication skills, and critical thinking, as well as experience multi-tasking. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Off PowerPoint, West Law, Lexis Nexis, Quickbooks, Prolaw, Intellaclose, and many more frequently utilized applications. Empower success delegating tasks and managing strict deadlines to achieve punctual results. EXPERIENCE
APRIL 2019 – JUNE 2019
PARALEGAL, MEXICO LEGAL GROUP
• Organized client files, including compiling discovery and supporting info in chronological order.
• Collaborated attorney calendar to manage all attorney obligations and appointments.
• Facilitated and supported client mediations and trial preparation.
• Consulted with potential clients to inform of the options and coordinate initial consultation.
• Processed initial consultation payment and interpret statements for existing clients.
• Draft legal documents for attorney review and submittal.
• File client case in the appropriate court within the applicable jurisdiction. FEBRUARY 2014 – JANUARY 2018
PARALEGAL,OPERATIONS MANAGER, FACILITIES ADMINISTRATOR, BARLAY LAW GROUP
• Complied contract and client information to open Real Estate contracts and organize the firm’s files.
• Processed and closed files upon completion of Client goals and case objectives
• Formulate property and estate deeds. Created property descriptions utilizing metes and bounds.
• Cleared liens to successfully conduct real estate closings.
• Devised a strategic method to enhance filing and purging antiquated files.
• Prepared and drafted documents for Estate Planning Clients. Witness and notarize crucial instruments.
• Draft and construct supportive documents for Business Entity Clients. APRIL 2012 – OCTOBER 2015
THE OFFICE OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER ROCKDALE JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
• Interviewed clients and assisted with weekly file preparation for preliminary and bond hearings.
• Investigated clients and cases for upcoming court calendars.
• Translated Spanish to English and English to Spanish for clients and attorneys.
• Answered clients' phone queries and provided information to clients as needed.
• Spearheaded client social services initiative and developed written resources that are now utilized within the judicial system locally, community programs, and many social and economic programs offered in Rockdale County. This included liaising with rehabilitation facilities, housing providers, and job-seeking resources, food and clothes donation facilities, group support meetings information, and organizing community service opportunities empowering unification and shaping a platform to establish partnerships and relationships throughout the community.
• Participated in jury selection for trial in Superior Court.
• Researched legal issues and provided related memoranda to the attorney. This included research regarding property crimes, major felonies, and drug offenses.
• Drafted orders and motions for review. Implemented organization strategies for probation revocation files.
Service Advisor, Notary
Automotive Fleet Repair - Conyers, GA July 2008 to May 2011 Service Advisor, Accounts Receivable/Payable, Notary Golden Rule Automotive - Covington, GA January 2007 to April 2008 Service Advisor, Operations Manager, Client to technician liaison Town & Country Dodge - Conyers, GA October 1999 to May 2006 EDUCATION
BACHELOR OF APPLIED SCIENCE,
CRIMINAL JUSTICE: BUSINESS
ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
CERTIFICATE, GEORGIA PIEDMONT
* Conyers Police Department – Auxiliary.
Officer. May 1996 to September 1997
* Campaign for Post 1 Commissioner (Rockdale
County, Georgia) Volunteer/Event
Coordinator September 2016 to June 2017
* B.O.L.D. Ministries (Bread of Life Deliverance) – Indigent Summer Food Program. Volunteer for Youth
Each summer since 2009.
* Keep America Beautiful – Clean up
Volunteer Each Spring since 2010
Advanced in speaking, reading, and writing Spanish