Email Id. :email@example.com
Mobile no.:+974 –55172623, 33870290,
Experience: More than 13 years Gulf Experience in the field of Facility and Utilities Supervisor OBJECTIVE
To obtain a challenging position where, I can contribute my skills and abilities over the years of experience with an excellent performance. I will prove my best to become a valuable asset in your company.
Company : Al Emadi Enterprises,
Duration : 2006 To Till.
Designation : Facility supervisor and Camp boss ( April 2011 to Till),
: Utility Operation Supervisor ( January 2009 to March 2011),
: Assistant Housekeeping Supervisor ( November 2006 to December 2008). Responsibilities as Facility supervisor and Camp boss:
• Keeps the facility running efficiently by overseeing both personnel and equipment
• Supervised to regularly execute cleaning in all facilities areas.
• Maintain facility and records to ensure compliance with company standards.
• Manage and coordinates maintenance request of staff accommodation.
• Preparing drivers duty Rooster and transportation service trip from each location.
• Responsible of drinking water distribution from staff accommodation.
• Responsible of checking staff accommodations for any housekeeping & maintenance required.
• Responsible in forwarding all required documents to HR department and Collection of staff workers documentation as follow:
o Employee ID Distribution.
o Health Card Distribution.
o Expired Passport and official Staff ID
• Keeping records of all employee details, Nationality and Designation.
• Coordinating with HR department for any given task mainly related on Staff Concern. Reponsibilities as Utility Operation Supervisor
• Responsible of service vehicles maintenance repair.
• Preparation of time sheet attendance on daily basis
• Assisting transport staff facilities according totime management.
• Responsible of staff meal distribution and keeping records accordingly
• Coordinates with site supervisors for daily manpower and absent reports.
• Checking of concrete (slump, temperature)with the supervision of site engineer
• Responsible of receiving and checking incoming materials from job site. Responsibilities as Assistant Housekeeping Supervisor:
• Responsible to conduct training and Discipline for newly hire housekeeping staff
• Create Daily time and schedules
• Responsible of taking inventory and ordering cleaning supplies
• Responsible for maintenance repair of housekeeping equipment
• Supervise work activities to ensure cleanliness from each building areas.
• Submit regular reports to the management.
• Assign duties, inspect work and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take the corrective action.
• Highly motivated and dedicated in work with a positive attitude
• Able to handle multiple assignment under high pressure
• Develop on working in a challenging environment
• Hard working and Creativity
• Leadership Quality
• Dedicated and Influential
• Self-confident and Self motivated.
Other Skills & Training:
(MS-Office Package: - MS-Excel, MS-Office Word, MS- PowerPoint) Academic Qualification:
Level Board Major Subjects Passed Year
School Leaving Certificate Shree Jana Jagriti Higher Secondary School
Date of Birth : December 27 1986
Place of Birth : Sarankot -5, Kaski, Nepal
Age : 33
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Hindu
Nationality : Nepale
Passport No : 08194681 Expiry on 07.12.2024
Qatar ID No : 286******** Expiry on 31/10/2019
Visa Status : Residence Visa ( Transferrable)
Linguistics : English, Hindi, Arabic
I certify that the information furnished by me above is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Thanking you in anticipation.
PREM PRASAD TIMILSINA