SARTHI MITTAL CONTACT:: firstname.lastname@example.org 882-***-****
Year Degree Institute %age/CGPA
****-** ****( Marketing) International Management Institute, Delhi
****-** *.* (Electronics & Instrumentation
Engineering) Thapar University, Patiala
2004-06 XII - Science Lawrence & Mayo Public School, Ajmer
2003-04 X Kundan Vidya Mandir, Ludhiana 91%
Adjacency Development Manager, North (Apr'19- Present)
• In a frame of just 3 months, have successfully established a separate distribution channel for the adjacency business of Britannia which includes all new innovation launches like Croissant, wafers, snacks, new cake formats. This is done in 5 cities of Punjab and some part of Delhi NCR.
• Have seen successful results of the split distributor model implemented in Punjab with Year-on-year growth of 18% growth when compared to 6% growth of traditional channel.
• Currently working on a detailed proposal of launching it pan North basis the learning of the 3 months as mentioned above.
Area Sales Manager, Alternate Channel Development, North Zone (Apr’17-Mar'19)
• Leading a team of 1 BDO (on roll), 9 ASE (on roll), 5 PSM (off roll), 100+ distributors, 6 states+Delhi NCR, business of 15 cr/month, 2600 institutional accounts
(HORECA/Corporate/Education/Pharma/Transit/Government/Ecommerce/Gifting/Rel igious congregations)
• Responsible for delivering on the sales objectives by driving volume and value in the assigned region through increasing distribution coverage, business development and execution of various initiatives planned at regional level
• Defining Monthly / Quarterly directions for the Sales Team by Sensing new opportunities and implementing the right infrastructure requirements
• Coaching and Capability Development of the team
• Closed biscuit army tender of 2.5 cr/annum, 70 lacs/annum of cross promotion with DFM, association with Spicejet for Milk shake listing, bringing on board a national Caterer- Compass with 1 cr/annum business, associating with India's biggest railways with high Gross margin SKUs which contributed to 1.5 cr/annum and 1% shift every month in GM % thus resulting in better P&L.
• Closed the year 17-18 at 101% AOP for bakery and 103% for new outlet expansion
• Have been given an increment of 21.4% to award the outstanding performance in 17-18
• Promoted as senior manager effective Apr'19 on account of exemplary performance for 2018-19 year
Area Sales Manager, Alternate Channel Development, West Zone (Jan’16-Mar'17)
• Handled a team of 8 ASE (on roll), 7 PSM (off roll), 80 distributors, 5 states, business of 13 cr/month, 3000 institutional accounts (HORECA/Workplaces/Education/Transit/ Government/ Ecommerce/Gifting/Religious congregations)
• Have consecutively won twice the region head award evaluated on 4 months basis
(Best regional performer in institutional sales for 8 months - Dec'15-Mar'16 & Apr'16-Jul'16)
• Closed the year on 98% AOP for bakery and 115% for Dairy numbers
• First time introduced efficiency parameters (SKU and system related) in this institutional channel, thus increasing lines per bills by 2 on a base of 7. Management Trainee (Jun'15-Dec’15)
• Conducted pilot & successfully implemented end to end ZDI on 3 distributors in Bangalore - closely collaborated with Sales team, IT, Replenishment and channel partners and prepared a manual
• Increased monthly revenues by Rs. 12 lakhs (19%) in Mysore by implementing RTM model in a month & thus reducing dependence on WS.
• Redesigned the loyalty program structure for Key accounts in GT: analyzing the towns, slabs and payout percentages and channel
• Identified 200 New outlets for ghee in Jodhpur and increased dairy business from 9 to 25 lacs. Stabilized the BCR distribution in Jodhpur by appointing 1 new distributor Post BE
Business Technology Analyst, Mumbai
• Development of business tools on IT (.Net) platform for US government healthcare projects
• Responsible for writing business queries and developing reports in the software INTERNSHIP PROJECTS
Fresh dairy division, Britannia, Delhi NCR: was amongst top 3 interns out of 29 and was awarded PPO
• Increase off takes of Dahi & Yoghurt by doing activation in selected markets
• Add accounts in institutional channel
ST Microelectronics, Greater Noida
• Making scripts for extracting data for analysis of Semi conductor Chip libraries EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Headed sponsorship team for the only Cultural Technical fest of IMI (2013-15)
• Regular organizer & participant of events related to Theatre, Festivals and entertainment in IMI