CT, Katy TX 77493
• Excellent oral and
• Proficient in MS Office
• Knowledgeable in
• Strong analytical and
• Strong leadership
Licensed Chemical Engineer
Commission “PRC” of the
Philippines) (July 2019)
Seeking a Full-Time Position with a Firm that practices and provide services in the area of Chemical Engineering. Pursue an opportunity to apply my job training experience, strong leadership qualities, and proactive approach to a team of Engineers.
QA ANALYST INTERN
Coca Cola FEMSA Iloilo Philippines, April 2017- June 2017
• Conducted standardized tests on beverages, additives and preservatives to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
• Conducted routine and non-routine analysis of in-process materials, raw materials, final beverage, and environmental samples.
• Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
• Performed visual inspection of final beverage product
• Ensure that laboratory cleanliness and safety standards are maintained
• Member Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers (2019-present)
• Member Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers Cebu Chapter
• Committee Member Junior Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers Panay Chapter (2014-2016)
• Vice President for Internal Affairs Junior Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers CPU Chapter 2015-2016
• Vice President for External Affairs Junior Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers CPU Chapter 2014-2015
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Central Philippine University, Iloilo, Philippines November 2018
Unit Operations and Unit Processes
Physical, Analytical and Organic Chemistry
• References Available
• Authorized to Work in
the United State
• No Sponsorship