Wilfredo Padilla Falcón
Miami Gardens FL 33015
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, phone manner, and office etiquette.
- Software: All Windows operating systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, WordPerfect.
- AutoCAD 2015
- AutoCAD LT 2015
- Revit Architecture 2015
- Revit MEP 2015
- Inventor Pro 2015
- 3DMax 2015
- Civil 3D 2015
- Fully bilingual (Spanish, English)
- General Accounting Knowledge.
- Documentation Management.
- Filing and Data Archiving Experience
- Managerial Skills and Experience
Customer Services Representative
Kelly Temporary Services 02/04/2019 – 07/22/2019
As Contract Employee I was working as a Customer Services Representative for Visa Inc.
As Customer Service Representative I was responsible for:
-Receive incoming calls from customers and direct them to the correspondent financial institutions.
-Help customers on their needs as requested.
Configuration Management Analyst
PACO Technologies, Inc. 11/28/2016 – 06/01/2018
I am assigned to the Configuration Management Division responsible for support the maintenance of our existing CCSNet system and providing support as needed to project implementations throughout the United States. My responsibilities also include the in-house implementation of CCSNet within the
-Assist in current and future CCSNet Implementations.
- Assist in applying Configuration Management on new projects.
- Assist in the maintenance of PACOTECH’s internal CCSNet implementation.
- Assist in providing support to Clients and PACOTECH.
- Assist in the tracking/processing of program bugs.
- Assist in the development of the 5th Gen CCSNet
- Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall system, and coordinates recording of modifications for management control.
Denver Union Station – Denver, CO
Document Control Manager 09/04/2007 – 06/30/2011
The Denver Union Station was a $500 million project consisted of redevelopment is that rare project that not only elevates its immediate surroundings, but an entire city and region. By connecting Metro Denver with Colorado and the rest of the world through nine modes of transportation, DUS has transformed 19.5 acres of abandoned rail yard into a cohesive, inviting urban center featuring new office, retail and residential developments surrounding the freshly renovated Union Station.
As the lead Document Control person, I was responsible for:
- Received incoming and outgoing controlled documents and revised for completion at the
Denver Union Station Project for a period of 4 years.
- Interfaced with Consultants to identified and resolved issues with construction documents
Process for the 30% Design Process.
- Developed an integrated plan, scheduling and budgeting for the project operation.
- Created a computerize customer database designed as Project needs around 250,000 different documents.
- Prepared production reports as required.
- Prepared and coordinated Task Force Meeting Minutes for a year.
- Completed satisfactory annual’s audit performed by the Contractor and the Client, rated A+ for two consecutive years.
Tren Urbano, San Juan, PR
Document Control Specialist 02/04/2001 – 08/31/2007
The Tren Urbano project consisted of a 10.7-mile (17.2 km) fully automated rapid transit system that serves the municipalities of San Juan, Guaynabo and Bayamón. The Tren Urbano consists of 16 stations operating on 10.7 miles (17.2 km) of track along a single line.
The Tren Urbano complements other forms of public transportation services in the San Juan metropolitan area such as the Metropolitan Bus Authority, Cataño Ferry, taxis and shuttles. The entire mass transportation system is operated by the Integrated Transit Authority (ATI), The Tren Urbano system is operated by Alternate Concepts, Inc (ACI). Tren Urbano is also the Caribbean's first rapid transit system
My responsibilities as part of the Document Control group were:
Created and maintained a document filing location process for Tren Urbano Project for a period of 4 years with a data base of 500,000 different documents.
- Attended all document inquiries for the different government agencies and their
- Responsible for the proper use and disposal of the classified records with a 100% clean disposal.
- Created a cordial relationship between all government agencies involved on the project and the contractors, thru the proper use of the documents and the document control system.
Cad Contract Specialist
Heather Gardens Association 07/02/2015 – 11/23/2016
oWork with different levels of personnel within an organization to analyze and solidify an overall contract strategy
oCoordinate actions with internal procurement and legal teams if needed
oReport status of current contract processes to management
oResolve any existing contract conflicts
oCreate language standards and rules for existing and new contracts
oServe as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages
oNegotiate terms, conditions and pricing, and ensure they are accurately executed and satisfied
oFollow up to guarantee contractual payments have been made
oAnalyze potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization
ME Group 11/072014 – 06/30/2015
Produce project models and drawings using AutoCAD, REVIT MEP, Adobe Reader (PDF), etc. to be used for client presentations and meetings
Make corrections to drawings and models from engineer mark-ups
Be able to assist engineer with some aspects of design process
Pick-up and drop-off drawings to other area firms and clients as needed
Assist in field work and/or site visits as needed
Help other departments as needed with various tasks
Collaborate with MEP team members
Stay up-to-date on technologies and services
Assist with project issues and resolutions
Ensure that all work is completed on-time and consistent with M.E. GROUP’s standards
Provide our customers with quality service and on-time project delivery
United States Marine Corps
1988 – 1996
Service 9 months during Operation Desert Shield Desert Storm
ITT-TECH Institute, Aurora, CO
Drafting and Design, 2015
University of Phoenix, San Juan, PR
BS, Business Management 2008
Universidad del Sagrado Corazón, San Juan, PR
BS, Psychology 1986