A steadfast chemical engineer seeking for an opportunity in the field of chemical engineering to enhance my knowledge, skill and experience to utilize them for the personal and organizational growth to the best of my ability.
Vedanta Electrosteels ltd, Bokaro, Jharkand. (September 2018 –To present) Quality Engineer
• Overall Process Observation of the plant.
• Laboratory observation of Spectro analysis.
• Physical inspection and Macro analysis of Steel billets.
• Coordination and supervision of workers.
• Chemistry analysis and quality release.
• Managing of diversions of the products.
• Project of rejection control in caster.
B.Tech, Chemical Engineering
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Completed, May 2018 Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu. Marks 8.86 [CGPA]
HSC (12th), Mathematics, Computer Science
SRV Matric hr.sec.School Completed, April 2014
Samayapuram,Tamil Nadu. Marks 97.4%
SSC(10th), State Board
Alagappa Matric hr.sec.School Completed, April 2012 Karaikudi, Sivaganga, Tamil Nadu. Marks 97.4%
JOE LARSEN R
Contact No : 965-***-****
Email Id : email@example.com
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
• Inplant training at Southern Petrochemical Industries Corporation Limited, Tuticorin, 2016.
• Inplant training at NLC India Limited, Neyveli, 2017.
• DWSIM Workshop, National Institute of Technology, Trichy, 2017 SUBJECTS INTERESTED IN
• Fluid Mechanics
• Heat transfer
• Mass transfer
Project : Manufacture of Carbon TetraChloride
Period : December 2017 - April 2018
Place : Sri Venkateswara college of Engineering, Sriperumbudur. AWARDS AND HONOURS
• Won second place in Paper Presentation in SCHEMCON16, Hyderabad for a paper based on activated charcoal in herbal shampoo.
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• Quick Learning
Served as Vice President of SVCE-IICHE students chapter (2017-2018).