Athira Asok Kumar, Email :firstname.lastname@example.org Page 1
ATHIRA ASOK KUMAR
Reg No: KL04201601441
To be a resourceful nurse who wants to be part of a multi-disciplinary team, who is responsive and caring to patients.
• Worked as Nursing Lecturer at M.H. Group of Institutions, Jnana Mandira, M.H.Campus, B.M.Road Vivekanandanagara, Ramanagara Dist. Karnataka - 562 159. (From December 2018 to August2019)
• Worked as Nursing Tutor at MAHATMA GANDHI PROFESSIONAL COLLEGE OF NURSING, 41/p2 Kanmanike, Kengeri, Mysore Road, Bangalore (From January 2017 to October 2018)
• Worked as Staff Nurse (PICU) in KIMS AL-SHIFA HOSPITAL PVT.LTD, Ooty Road, Perinthalmanna, Kerala-679322 (From June 2016 to December 2016).
• Worked as Staff Nurse (NICU) at UJJAIN CHARITABLE TRUST HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, Nikas Chauraha, Buddhwariya, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh-456001(From November 2014 to November 2015). Work Experience
Nursing Lecturer / Tutor
o Planning of the teaching programme including an orientation programme in consultation with the Principal /Vice-Principal.
o Preparation for classes and demonstrations.
o Teaching of all nursing subjects with assistance of other members of the staff. o Guidance to students in methods of study and use of reference books and library, individual attention to students when necessary, including individual assignments. o Planning of ward teaching programme with the cooperation and collaboration of Principal /Vice- Principal.
o Planning for student’s practical experience, ward assignments and vacation consultation with the Principal /Vice-Principal.
o Conduct of periodical test and terminal tests.
o Maintaining records of practical experience marks of terminal tests and examination. o Organization of seminar, panel discussion, debates etc. o Ensuring that students who go in for exanimation fulfil all requirements. o Regular visit to the hospital wards and departments and other practice field. o Maintaining of register (attendance in classes, demonstration, visits etc.) o Participating in selection of student.
o Participating in lamp lighting ceremony and other cultural activities conducted by management. Staff Nurse
o Monitoring patient’s vital sign & initiated corrective action whenever the patient displayed adverse symptomatology.
o Following continuous cardiac and respiratory reading & reporting observed changes. o Administration of infusion therapy, including: IV fluids, antibiotics, antifungal, antiviral and electrolytes.
o Providing special service before and after the surgeries. Athira Asok Kumar, Email :email@example.com Page 2 o Maintaining and taking care of equipment’s and devices. o Prepared and administered and recorded prescribed medication and reported reactions to medications and treatment.
o Assisting treating physicians during examinations, treatments, and procedures including lifesaving situations.
o Analysing lab results.
o Providing education, information and emotional support to the family and caregivers. NICU
o Cared for premature vent-dependent babies with a wide range of medical challenges. o Closely monitored vital sign and perform through assessments of patients conditions. o Initiated IV therapy. Created and implemented ongoing care plan. o Worked closely with families maintaining communication and support. Educational Qualification
2014-B.Sc in Nursing, Canara College of Nursing.
2010-Plus Two, Aravukad Higher Secondary School.
2008- SSLC, Believers Church English Medium School. Placement
• Bapuji Child Health Institute and Research centre Davangare- Child Health Nursing.
• A.V Baliga Mental Health Udupi- Mental Health Nursing.
• Government Hospital Kundapur-Maternity and Medical Surgical Nursing.
• Vinaya Hospital Kundapur-Maternity and Medical Surgical Nursing.
• Government Hospital Kundapur-Nursing Foundation.
• Government Hospital Kundapur-Administrative posting.
• Posted in Kumbashi Village under Kumbashi PHC.
• Posted in Saligrama Village under Saligrama PHC. Conference and CME Attended
• Participated in State Level Workshop on “Paediatrics Emergencies & Resuscitation” at Canara College of Nursing Kundapur in June 2012.
• Participated in District Level Workshop on “Block Disaster response Team Training” organised by Indian Red Cross Society.
• Organised Workshop on “Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing”at Canara College of Nursing Kundapur in June 2014.
Skills & Achievements
• Theatre Care Nursing.
• Assisting in surgeries, caesarean section & hysterectomy.
• Communication with doctors, patients, other department & co-workers about patient care, locating and sharing.
• Specialist equipment includes: anaesthetic machine, intubation equipment, patient care record on computer, handling surgical instruments, medications.
• Promoted health care for both patients and their families, dissemination of information to support groups.
• Competent First Aider and trained for Disaster Management.
• Expert in moving and handling.
Athira Asok Kumar, Email :firstname.lastname@example.org Page 3 Computer Skills
• Microsoft Excel.
• MS Word.
• Power Point.
• Data Entry.
Name : Athira Asok Kumar
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 02-12-1991
Father Name : Asok Kumar
Permanent Address : Krishna Nivas, Opposite to B.C.E.M. School, Avalookunnu P.O, Alappuzha -688006.
Religion : Hindu, Ezhava
Passport no : M7217918 Valid up to: 18/03/2025
Language Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, Tulu, Tamil Declaration
I hereby declare that the above information’s are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Athira Asok kumar