MAHMOUD HOSSAIN HOSNI
Mobile No. +965-********
A skilled and a talented Senior Accountant with extensive knowledge of data analysis. Possess good management and supervisory skills. Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as Senior Accountant in a company that will give opportunities for professional growth.
BA Commerce (Majoring in Accounting), Completed 2001, Egypt
English Excellent (Read, Write & Speak)
Arabic (Mother Tongue)
Citizenship : Egyptian
Religion : Islam
Date of Birth : 23 March 1978
Place of Birth : Kuwait
Marital Status : Married
Driving License : Kuwait License Available
MHH Trading Company. 2016 – 2019
Lasco General Trading & Contracting Co. 2013 –2016
AUC General Trading & Contracting Co. 2007 –2012
AUC General Trading & Contracting Co 2003 – 2007
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Experience in Contracts and financial advisory
Possess knowledge of basic operating systems
Good statistical and analytical skills
Ability to work under pressure
Able to work with minimal supervision
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying,
consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and
analyzing account information.
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial
balance; reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet,
profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying
• Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts;
providing information for auditors.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Responsible for preparing financial and management reports
• Played the role of financial advisory to business units
•Ensured compliances with group accounting policies and financial reporting
REFERENCES WILL BE FURNISHED UPON REQUEST