B.E MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
E-Mail: email@example.com Mobile: +91-824*******
To make the optimum use of my strength and capabilities to get the best result and to contribute the maximum share in the success of the organization to work as the most efficient and responsible engineer in organization. Skills and Knowledge:
• Good analytical and communication skills, and record keeping abilities.
• Ability to apply logical thinking in every aspects of work.
• Computer Skills: Well versed with record keeping and documentation software, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS Office and Internet.
• Decision maker & Quick leaner.
• Troubleshooting,negotiation& Inter – Personal skills with proven ability.
• Team management & business process improvement.
• B.E Mechatronices Engineering from K.S.Rangasamy College of Tech., Thiruchengode(Anna University, Chennai) Year of passing April 2015 with CGPA 7.93%
• HSC from Diamond Jubilee Hr.Sec.School, Gobichettipalayam (State Board)Year of passing 2011 With 82.41%
• SSLC from Diamond Jubilee Hr.Sec School, Gobichettipalayam(State Board) Year of passing 2009 With 83.08%
Contact Address : 1/24-13, Cherman nagar,
Father’s Name : K.K.Mani
Date of Birth : 22/06/1994
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hindu
Marital Status : Single
Lang. Speak/write : Tamil& English
I have Two Years experienced in Phospating and Paint Shop production in Sakthi Auto Component Ltd, thirupur.
1) To check 5’s works.
2) To check chemical pointage in laboratory
3) Trouble shooting activity of running plants..
4) To prepare deionized water by the method of cation and anion regeneration treatment method.
5) Phase wise planning of resources as Per Standard Safety norms of my Production.
6) Computation of the Chemical Consumption as Per the Quality norms, work done statement.
7) Should give information, to the maintenance department, If have any problem condition in plant.
8) To follow the Chemical FIFO Reports, according Consumption of Chemicals in production.
9) Maintain and apply knowledge of Current Policies. Regulations, and Industrial processes.
10) Maintain the log data book & shift schedule.
Meticulously handling the process planning & process safety aspects & site Execution.
Monitoring & controlling the operation of production for Chemical level maintaining during the Production.
Knowledge in process Quality, Safety aspects about Chemicals & about Water treatment plant.
Preparation of daily, monthly process Reports.
Co-ordination with Engineering production, Quality Assurance & Quality Control departments.
Handling of Client, Supplier Contractor, Supplier, Third Party Officials
Productivity analysis, Chemical reconciliations along with production. Area of interest:
• Plant Design, Process Planning & Coordinate with members for better output Hobbies and Co-Curricular Activities:
• Reading Newspaper, surfing internet, Volunteer working, Job related Activities, hanging out with my friends are hobbies. Students Membership of ISTE Association.
Extra Curricular Activites:
• Member of National Cadet Corps.
• Obtained B Grade in both B&C Certificates.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.