Santa Rosa, CA *****
November 8, 2019
Please accept this letter and resume as an expressed interest in joining CamelBak in a capacity which will most effectively utilize my experience and training in the areas of marketing operations, marketing communications, product launch planning and execution, project management, print production management, agency relationships, packaging development, budget management, and vendor relations.
As an accomplished and results-oriented professional with over 30 years of broad-based experience and diversified responsibilities my strengths include effectively communicating and interfacing with a wide variety of people. I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic, with professional attention to detail. I enjoy working with people. I have an ability to organize, influence and stimulate others and a proven ability to simultaneously take on a broad range of projects and succeed at each one. I frequently work under pressure and perform well under tight deadlines. With excellent analytic, planning and organizational abilities coupled with strong leadership and communications skills, I am certain I can provide many valuable contributions to your organization.
Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience should you require any additional information or wish to meet and discuss career opportunities further. Thank you for your time and consideration in reviewing this material. I look forward to your forthcoming reply.
2267 Nectarine Drive • Santa Rosa • California 95404 • 707-***-**** • email@example.com PROFILE
• Accomplished and results-oriented professional with over 30 years of broad-based experience in product marketing, promotions, project management, new product launch planning and execution, print production and retail operations.
• Excellent analytic, planning and organizational abilities coupled with strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects, take initiative and apply independent judgment. Ability to adapt to shifting priorities; team player, tactful and diplomatic.
• Strong product marketing development, planning, and execution. Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively and influence all levels of internal and external customers.
• Sound reputation for commitment to the highest standards in both organizational competencies and personal relations. Excellent Communications and presentation skills.
• Corporate and Agency Experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Project Management/Program development
Develop, Manage and implement special projects varying in nature and complexity. Manage workflow to assure accurate, timely and efficient completion of multiple tasks. Plan, organize, implement timelines, manage budget and evaluate program activities related to department.
Set high standards and effectively promote both teamwork and individual accountability within a framework of achievement and open communications by modeling professionalism and productivity.
• Client/Customer Services
Successfully established rapport, built credibility and cultivated strong relationships with clients, associate staff members and executive management. Managed retail chain accounts in areas of custom product, packaging, POS merchandising solutions.
• Print Production Management
Managed the development and implementation of print media, packaging and advertising. Extensive knowledge of the 4-color print production process. ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Independently managed work flow for Creative Services department working with 3 brands
• Successfully launched new product launches annually to both internal sales teams and externally through social media, product reviews and press.
• Implemented and managed sales and marketing campaigns for new product launches.
• Developed a multi-line merchandising display system resulting in annual revenue increases.
• Managed packaging design and development for multiple brands.
• Developed and implemented strategic ad campaign to position three brands into three separate channels in the market place.
• Planned and executed successful promotional, direct mail and lead generation campaigns.
• Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Managed corporate office move of 22,000 sq. ft. suite to new office suite, including new layout & design of new office space.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
VITEC IMAGING SOLUTIONS, Petaluma, CA. (Acquired Daymen Corp. Oct. 2017) Marketing Operations Manager Oct 2017 – Oct 2019
• Independently managed the packaging development for Lowepro and JOBY brands.
• Manage product reviews from outside resources, influencers, industry publications, and advocates.
• Trade show planning and support for Vitec Imaging Solutions brands.
• Development of product launch materials for new product launch for multiple brands.
• Managed print and online advertising, budget management, product reviews and PR for multiple brands within the Vitec Imaging Solutions Group.
DAYMEN CORPORATION (Lowepro & Joby brands) Petaluma, CA. Creative Resource Manager Oct 2012 – Oct 2017
• Managed work flow for three brands (Lowepro, JOBY and Acme Made) in the Daymen organization including both worldwide and US specific marketing activities and deliverables. Collaborate with all relevant cross-channel marketing and creative functions to facilitate seamless, on-brief on budget execution and creative excellence. Focus was on resource allocation, schedule facilitation, workload balance, budget management and time management to optimize the way we work in a fast pace, high growth environment.
• Working with brand marketing managers and creative resource team to coordinate the development of all marketing collateral/materials including brochures, sell sheets, POP, studio and lifestyle photography, video, graphic support, packaging, partner site management, trade shows and all product launch materials. Functioned as independent single point-of-contact for project status, budgets and resources. Maintain workload balance and workflow effectiveness for all projects.
Worldwide Product Marketing Manager May 2008 – Oct 2012
• Development of GTM strategies and execution; product positioning; EOL planning; bundling recommendations.
• Identify and drive the development of unique sales tools and merchandising solutions for all product launches.
• Development and execution of in-store merchandising programs, display development & vendor management
• Manage U.S. Tradeshows and special events that support our U.S. Sales Team and worldwide subsidiaries.
• Deliver marketing launch support materials in collaboration with the internal WW marketing communications, graphics and web teams; simultaneously manage the production of product brochures, sell sheets, presentations, press releases, photography, consumer product videos, advertising templates, recorded video demonstrations, website launches and merchandising solutions.
• Manage online and print advertising campaigns including strategic planning, budget, scheduling and ad creation.
• Manage all public relations activities including press releases, editorial opportunities and events.
• Managed the development of packaging for all three Daymen brands. PORTAL PUBLICATIONS, Novato, CA.
Marketing Communications Manager Sept 2000 – June 2007
• Managed new product launches, product catalogs and other literature for media outlets and sales force.
• Created and maintained ongoing advertising strategies to support each of Portal’s products and or programs, including key messages and objectives. Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of advertising for all Portal products in trade publications and directories for all giftware and stationery trade shows.
• Directed the planning and implementation of all Trade Shows. Creative Resource Manager Jan 1989 – Sept 2000
• Purchased color separations, paper and printing for all sales and marketing materials. Managed vendor selections, negotiations and all operations. Scheduled and planned all press checks both domestic and internationally. Managed a staff of five graphic designers and several part-time freelancers. Organized, planned and scheduled photography shoots for catalogs and ads.
• Strategic planning and execution of new product launches. Coordination of product releases with our domestic and international sales force. Manage annual budget of $3M producing over (30) 4-color catalogs annually.
• Successfully managed the entire creative and production process for all collateral materials for all product lines including corporate brochures, 4-color catalogs, CD catalogs, ads, web page, electronic archiving, Point-of-Sale signage, trade show signage and entire corporate identity. Manage production from concept and design through production and distribution.