To work in an environment which encourages me to succeed and grow professionally where I can utilize my skills and knowledge appropriately.
Rita Henn & Partners
• Maintain and administer computer and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, application software, and all conﬁgurations.
• Perform data backups and disaster operations.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software or other network and system problems and replace defective components when necessary.
• Plan, co-ordinate and implement network security measures to protect data, software and hardware.
• Conﬁgure, monitor and maintain email applications or virus protection software. Rita Henn & Partners
• Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulance or personal hygiene assistance.
• Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians oﬃces, or on outings using a motor vehicle.
• Perform healthcare related tasks, such as monitor ﬁnal signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
• Instruct or advise clients on household cleanliness.
• Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
Gem Healthcare Workers Training PTY Careworker
Academy Training Group
IT Technical Support
A+ PC Technician
MCSE (Microsoft certiﬁed systems engineer)
Piet - "Rita Henn & Patners"