Rupesh Arun Bhoy
Date of Birth: 1st May 1991.
Mobile : 972-***-****
Desire the Challenging Position to Develop the Productivity norms, Lean Culture in organizations, Design Sequence of Operations and Work Flow to Improve Efficiency of Equipment, Production Facilities and Company. Examination Institute University Passing Year Percentage / CGPA
M.Tech – Industrial
Vishwakarma Institute of
2016 6.8/10 First Class
GTU 2012 7/10 First Class
2008 59% Second Class
SSC Janta High School, Unai GSEB,
2006 68% First Class
Duration: April 2019 to present Designation: Executive Industrial Engineer Organization: Ascent Meditech ltd, Silvassa
1. Develop the Product wise flow process chart.
2. Standardize the operations using work measurement technique. 3. Perform the method study to systematic recording and critical examination of way of doing things in order to make improvement.
4. Line balancing to design a smooth production flow. 5. Multi skill the operators.
6. Prepare the Layout for new Production line.
7. To develop the skill matrix of operators.
8. Implement the 3S on the shop floor.
9. Identify and implement opportunities to improve continuous improvement processe,
-Save the 2lakh rs. And get the 94 days early delivery in the slitting machine area
-Save 0.5 lakh rs. And 165 days early delivery in the flami tape packing area.
-Implementation under process- Increase the production of the knitting department by 205days per year. Duration: June 2017 to April 2019 Designation: Executive Industrial Engineer Organization: Banswara Syntex ltd, Surat
1. Perform the method study to systematic recording and critical examination of way of doing things in order to make improvement.
2. Standardize the operations using work measurement technique and Pro SMV. 3. Line balancing to design a smooth production flow. 4. Preparation of Operation Bulletin for new styles. 5. Prepare the Layout for new Production line.
6. Design and alignement of machines as per layout. 7. Design and implement of layout with low manpower and High Efficiency in Plant. 8. Set the Operations as per buyer requirement, assure the quality and output the production with Quality. 9. Product review and Risk analysis of developments as per requirement of buyers. 10. Production feasibility analyzing, discussing and Sharing Ideas to IE to smoothen developments in order make proper channel for bulk production.
11. Taking care of on time sample developing, coordinate with merchandiser. 12. Training sampling operators as per buyer quality requirement. 13. Tracking of all sample’s from cutting to dispatch. 14. Training of new joined QC.
15. Guide the Supervisor and Operator regarding upcoming style. 16. Handling all 7 production line.
17. To Guide all the QC regarding upcoming styles, risk analysis and Styling. Duration: June 2015 to May 2016 (curriculum of M.Tech) Designation: Trainee Industrial Engineer Organization: Tema India Ltd, Acchad, Mumbai (Specialized in shell and tube type of heat exchanger) Project Title
Design Develop and Implement manufacturing Information System and Production Norms
1. Design develop and implement the Daily planning and progress format with operational codes for production shop for monthly manpower and WIP utilization. 2. Through put time route sheet analysis and action against the different reasons for delay the WIP inventory rate improve from 45% to 70%
3. Develop and implement the manufacturing process norms for fabrication shop industry using work measurement technique. Process norms like Long seam setup, C/s setup, Plate cutting, Deep hole Drilling etc.
4. Develop the manufacturing product norms for Steam Dumping Device. i. Prepared WBS for Steam dumping device.
ii. Assign standard norms and resource against the activities. iii. Arrived at manufacturing cycle time, total man hour, cost and critical path of the product .
5. Work sampling to know the man power utilization, cause of idleness for fabrication shop and take the actions against to improve man power utilization from 45% to 65% 4
6. Crew size standardization activity wise for the production shop to effective utilization of man power and avoid dependency.
7. Manpower and Process planning for the upcoming jobs. Duration: June 2012 to May 2013 Designation: Supervisor
Work Experience in the Construction management of the Residential Building. Materials and manpower management, Procurement, Selection of right materials, Handling all the billing transaction, Construction supervision as per plan given by the architect. Project (curriculum of M.Tech) Title: Study and modification in Plant layout Organization: Innovative Technomics Pvt Ltd, Pune
Methodology: Systematic layout planning (SLP)
Reduce the man and machine movement.
Reduce the distance between the relative Departments. Seminar: 1 (curriculum of M.Tech) Title: Posture Analysis using REBA and RULA Technique By Identifying REBA and RULA score we decide the risk level of doing work and suggest a propose the better work station for doing work.
One month training of Pro-SMV Course by Methods Apparel Consultancy India Pvt Ltd License No- MAC17-00277
Pro-SMV used to establish standard time and Best methods for all your Operations, Line balancing, Efficiency of Line and Operator, Line layout, reduce lost time etc. Research Paper
Work Sampling to improve Labour Utilization of Fabrication Shop International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology Available at http://inpressco.com/category/ijcet
MS Office - Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project
Pro SMV, Method study, Motion study, Project Planning, Process planning, Capacity utilization, Systematic Layout Planning, 5S, TPM, Kaizen, Basic MOST, Line balancing, Lean manufacturing, Leadership, Team work, REBA, RULA
Travelling new Places, Net Surfing, Drawing, Cooking, Listening Music PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name : Rupesh Arun Bhoy
Address : Bazar road, Unai, Navsari, Pin 396590, Gujarat, India Languages Known : Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, English Status : Single
I hereby affirm that all the above mentioned information is true up to my knowledge. Signature :
Place : Silvassa