IRENE RONQUILLO MADRIAGA
Mobile number – 51546991
Email Address : email@example.com
Seeking a position where I can utilize my skills in an organization that provides challenges and opportunities to progress through the recognition of hard work and use my extensive typing ability, and communication, and MS Office skills to benefit the organization.
• Over 15 years of administrative experience
• Highly skilled in operating a variety of office machines and equipment such as computer, fax, scanner and copier
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Proven record of using honesty and discretion when handling business information
• Proven ability to use office equipment with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
• Able to perform other clerical duties as needed
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain good manners and efficiency in routine professional relationships. EXPERIENCE
April 2014 - present
BEIDOUN TRADING COMPANY
Executive Assistant/Secretary ( Perfumes & Cosmetics )
· Ensuring each area of the store is stocked, rotated, clean and looking its best.
· Making sure customers find everything they need, in the right place.
· Checking and replenishing product display areas in line with company plans.
· Making recommendations and advising others on opportunities and risks.
· Monitoring stock levels and reviewing product performance in order to identify current and future trading opportunities.
.· Putting together merchandising plans for specific stores.
· Helping Customers with any queries they may have.
· Completing all paperwork and administration tasks as required.
· Managing stock availability throughout the supply chain, from suppliers to stores.
· Working closely with the buying team on related issues.
• Organize and administer correspondence, create reports and documents
• Arrange and direct business meetings, conferences and business outings
• Keeping the business tasks, business appointments and meeting organized by scheduling properly by making use of calendars
• Read and understanding the received emails and reply to them
• Organized the files of the office in proper manner in filling systems
• Arrange work procedure
• Researching and collecting information and then maintaining databases
• Provide solution to the inquiries by communicating verbally
• Building a good relation with internal and external contacts
• Communicating with the hotel bookings and exchanging emails. March 2007 – November 2013
National Money Exchange, Kuwait
Perform retail money transfer transactions including Western Union, Moneygram, Express Money and Transfast transactions.
Handling front line counter services (inquiries, cash money transfer, refund, cancellation, phone enquiries etc)
Simple account data entry
Handle cash, daily batch reports, proper filing etc Assist in preparation of regulatory/ management reports Basic account knowledge.
Attending customer’s enquiry on banking products internationally. October 2006 – November 2008
Universal Leaf Philippines
Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail, verifying and logging receipt of data, obtaining missing data.
Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential. Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed. December 2005 – March 2006
K Link General Contracting and Trading Company
Perform general data entry ( Microsoft Excel and Word ) Input data into a variety of computer programs with pace and correctness Perform a wide variety of secretarial tasks in support of the business. Answer phones and create notifications in the system Contact with internal and external customers
Organising and preparing agendas.
Able to be discreet when handling confidential information . November 2000 – May 2001
Social Security System - Philippines
Data Entry Operator / On Job Trainee
College Level - University of Cordilleras, Baguio City Philippines Bachelor of Science in Computer Science ( Major in Information Technology) Achievements : College Scholar / Academic Scholar / Dean’s List Secondary Level – San Alberto Magno Academy, La Union Philippines Achievements : Consistent Honor Student
Can utilize available resources efficiently
Can inspire others to work honestly
Can perform under pressure
Can execute a task within given time
Can easily adept to any new implementation
Arts Designs ( Drawing and Poster Making / Slogan ) Personal Information :
Date of Birth : June 14,1980
Place of Birth : La Union, Philippines
Nationality : Filipino
Civil Status : Single
Type of Visa : Transferrable 18 ( can join immediately ) Certificate available upon request.
IRENE RONQUILLO MADRIAGA