Estero, FL firstname.lastname@example.org 719-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/theresastout
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE: CHRO • CPO • SVP HR Strategy • Innovative People Development • Change Management • Culture Initiatives Trusted executive partner with record of innovating people solutions that maximize effectiveness in high-growth environments. Leverage outstanding communication, commitment to integrity, and deep appreciation for people alignment to launch forward- thinking talent strategies that scale compelling company culture. Unrelentingly honest and focused strategic thinker who manages through significant change while maintaining trust across all levels and functions. Offers proven strength in building successful global programs, consensus, and organizational design initiatives that realize key business goals while mitigating risk and cost.
● Played key role in preparing company to go public 2 years ahead of schedule and experience double-digit growth.
● Identified & resolved $10M executive compensation issue within first 90 days of hire.
● Spearheaded global operations transformation and realignment after onboarding and partnering with CTO.
● Transformed entire applicant experience and executive recruitment strategy impacting 30K global employees. ORGANIZATIONAL ASSESSMENT & DESIGN • EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT •TALENT ACQUISITION • OPERATIONS • SUCCESSION PLANNING EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT • DIVERSITY & INCLUSION • COST CONTROLS • COMPENSATION & BENEFITS • CORPORATE STORYTELLING ACQUISITIONS & DIVESTITURES • COMPLIANCE • BOARD GUIDANCE • CROSS-FUNCTIONAL COLLABORATION INDUSTRIES: FINANCIAL SERVICES • TECHNOLOGY • PROFESSIONAL SERVICES • ENERGY • INSURANCE • MEDICAL CANNABIS (APPLICATION & START-UP) EXECUTIVE CAREER HISTORY
ERIE MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC. CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER • ERIE, PA 2016 to Dec. 2018 Advised CEO and COO while positioning HR to support strategic business expansion into diverse industries. Spearheaded vision planning, led execution of business growth and risk mitigation initiatives. Assessed and addressed corporate culture, recruiting, compensation, benefits, employee relations, succession planning, affirmative action, employee engagement, and more. Saved Millions in Payroll and Operational Expenses; Transformed Culture to Realize Major Industry Expansions.
● Identified and resolved $10M executive compensation issue within first 90 days while conducting organizational assessment. Met with employees to gain an understanding of cultural issues, terminated offending employees, reorganized 2 entities, and redesigned benefit packages. Swift action transformed toxic environment to place of HR confidence.
● Initiated and facilitated first strategy meeting conducted in a decade. Collaborated with executive leadership to set agenda and expectations before assembling leadership from all business lines. Goals and objectives are clearly articulated and quickly led to business expansion, redesign, and new venture into Cannabis Industry.
● Saved $2M in payroll and expenses via shared services business model and rallied employees around a bright new future. Worked closely with new VP Operations to execute reorganization of business line that included additional facilities. Refined plan for efficiency. Conducted talent review and rolled out training program for each category of employee.
● Designed end-to-end HR talent strategy for business lines spanning several states. Conducted review and developed recruiting, onboarding, and succession planning strategies that effectively met talent needs.
● Won buy-in to execute first-ever Employee Engagement Survey now adopted as an annual occurrence. Recognized need to check in with employees during period of extreme change. Designed survey, reviewed with executive team, launched communications plan. Employees now have a voice, assurance of confidentiality and avenue to provide valuable feedback. CHANGE TECHNOLOGY, LLC. OWNER/PRINCIPLE CONSULTANT • ESTERO, FL 2012 to 2016 Launched executive consulting firm to provide HR expertise to businesses as well as individual C-suite leaders. Partnered with Executives to Realize HR Strategy Amidst Massive Change and Design Individual Coaching Plans.
● Collaborated with CHRO, VP Sales, and VP Operations at LexisNexis on communication strategy regarding divestiture. Identified employees who would remain and notified others. Facilitated meeting between employees and new owners.
● Coached executive clients on topics including both professional and personal goals. Conducted assessments, assembled project plans, and reviewed goals and objectives with client to ensure agreement. Clients were referral only. PIERCE CONSULTING PARTNERS, PARTNER, EXECUTIVE TALENT SEARCH Estero, FL 2012 to 2016 Brought in to conduct executive searches and place high-potential candidates for Fortune 500 companies. Spearheaded Key Executive Searches for Major Clients.
● Conducted executive searches for Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) and Erie Management Group (EMG). Presented strategies for VP, CFO, and President roles, and presented exceptional talent resulting in multiple hires. THERESA STOUT 719-***-**** email@example.com Page 2 FIFTH THIRD PROCESSING, LLC. CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER • CINCINNATI, OH 2009 to 2012 Served as Executive Leadership Team member and supported initiative taking company public (Vantiv). Helmed transition impacting 2K employees during divestiture of transaction processing business and led cultural development and launch of Vantiv, including brand development, corporate storytelling, and establishment of new headquarters. Managed acquisitions/integrations, executive recruiting, and board communication. Company currently known as Fidelity National Information Services (FIS). Built HR Framework that took Company Public 2 Years Ahead of Schedule and Supported Double-Digit Growth.
● Established Human Capital Strategy within 90 days to support major venture to take private company public. Hired 5 of 9 executive leaders and other critical business hires within 6 months.
● Worked shoulder-to-shoulder with sales leader to design staffing, compensation, training, and performance metrics. Efforts contributed to business expansion and bottom-line growth via 3 successful acquisitions.
● Hired consultant who developed and launched rebrand overhaul and marketing strategy integral to company evolution.
● Organized executive leadership program to unify leadership team 90 days before going public. Brought in Professor Michael Tushman from Harvard to design experience dubbed “best ever” by executives. EARLIER CAREER: GLOBAL HR & OPERATIONS
LEXISNEXIS, VP, HUMAN RESOURCES: GLOBAL OPERATIONS • DAYTON, OH 2008 to 2009 Led global HR strategy impacting newly designed entity. Realized significant improvements in business objectives and survey results via initiatives to improve both employee engagement and customer experience. Restructured HR team to maximize skillset, prioritized ongoing professional development, and hired critical staff for technical areas by focusing on leadership capabilities. FIRST DATA CORP. SENIOR VP, HUMAN RESOURCES • CO, TX, NE 2006 to 2008 Served in executive global HR roles with increasing levels of scope culminating in 2006 elevation to SVP. Spearheaded recruiting and retention in 43 countries with team of 70 impacting 10K hires. Advised Executive Team during organizational redesign, retained key talent through acquisitions and divestitures, and became “go to” for labor union avoidance. Realized $1M savings in first 6 months via outsourcing management of temporary hires and consultants. Established talent redeployment strategy to place 300+ employees in acquisitions outside the US. Reduced search/sourcing fees 30%+ by reducing vendor firms from 52 to 8 while centralizing and negotiating global contracts.
ADDITIONAL SELECT EARLY ACHIEVEMENTS
(Various Vice President Roles, First Data Corporation 1997 to 2005) Overcame immense cultural challenges to re-align global organization with multiple business units. Sent on special assignment to resolve significant issues and avoid unionization. Conducted assessment, met with employees, terminated 20 managers and won 20+ EEOC charges.
Established global HR strategy for payments segment, a $3.7B business with 3K employees globally. Reduced turnover from 74% to 46% in HR call center via effective communication and development of metrics-based culture. Launched HR strategy for $400M check processing business with 2.6K employees in multi-state sales organization. EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
DCH CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY: University at Kailua-Kona • Kailua-Kona, HI M.A. HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT: Ottawa University • Tempe, AZ B.A BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT: UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX • Tempe, AZ Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) • Empowerment Partnership Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Professional • The Myers & Briggs Foundation BOARD AFFILIATIONS
Homeful, Dayton, OH • Board Member • 2009 to 2012
Inroads, Denver, CO • Board Member • 2006 to 2008