To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a job in challenging and healthy work environment that I can utilize my hard work acquired skills and knowledge efficiently contributing to the success of the este emed organization.
Degree (Branch) Institute / University Year of Passing
% age / CGPA
Gandhi Institute of Engineering and t
echnology, Gunupur (BPUT)
2018 8.4 CGPA
+ 2 ( Science) D.A.V. Public School, Unit-8, Bhuba neswar
10th(CBSE) D.A.V. Public School, Unit-8, Bhuba
2012 9.6 CGPA
ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Attended the National Level 03-Days workshop for “IC Engine and CATIA” in G.I.E.T, Gunupur organized by Robokart associated with Innovation cell IIT Bombay.
• Achieved Student of the year in 2015 from Department of Mechanical Engineering.
• Achieved winner position in kho-kho competition in college in 2017.
• Participated in International Mathematics Olympiad and won certificate. ADEPT IN COMPUTER
Software languages : C, C++, SQL.
• Completed one month training in AUTOCAD and SOLID WORKS in CTTC, BBSR.
• Completed one month training in conventional and CNC turning, milling, grinding and drilling. TRAINING AND ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Name of the organization : Carriage Repair Workshop, East Coast Railway, Mancheswar
Topic : Standardization of mountings and fasteners used in seats and berths of railway coaches and to reduce its numbers. Duration : 30 days
• Name of the organization : Bosch Limited, Hosur Road, Adugodi, Bangalore, 560030 Duration : 30 days
• Project : Kinetic Energy Recovery System
Duration : 4 months
• Playing football
• Listening song
• Watching movies
Date of birth : 21st of February, 1997
Mother’s Name : Ms. Sunanda Das
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Odia
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Permanent Address : C/o:- Ms. Sunanda Das
Flat no-3, Park Tower Apartment, Unit-6,