Curriculum Vitae of:
Shahad Abdulaziz Al-Rashed
Nationality: Saudi - Date of Birth: August, 1, 1993 P. O. Box 401, Riyadh 11342. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Mobile: (966-*********, E-mail: email@example.com
To help the community with my health related major, and insure that the best is given to the peo- ple for better health and life style. Also, to improve my skills and abilities to be influencer in the job I am doing to make the best possible and achieve the goals. Increase my knowledge in differ- ent fields.
Officially registered dietitian since March 2018
Bachelor of Dietitics, Health and Human environmental studies department at Southeast Missouri State University alumni May, 2017, United States of America A. Major details:
My “Major” GPA is 3.2/4 which specific in our dietetics major classes My overall GPA is 2.9/4 including all the general studies one coarse from each collage major.
Dietitics major includes: Clinical Nutrition, Medical Nutrition therapy, Food service op- erations, Food safety and (HACCP), Food science, Menu planning and costing, Sports nutrition, Food service management, Community nutrition, and Nutrition teaching tech- niques.
B. Social web based education:
1- Instagram @dietitian.shahd
2- Twitter @dietitian_shahd
3- Website “blog” www.dietitianshahd.weebly.com
4- Snapchat DietitianShahd
C. Personal interests:
1. Anything related to my major and my studies, especially researches. 2. Team work.
3. Team leading and organizing.
4. In Field work
6. Passion to increase my knowledge.
- computer world, Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, publisher.
- English level Excellent
- Microsoft office level excellent
- Nutrition, food science and safety, menu planing, and budget calculating
- Commitment in time
- Drawing skills
- Writing articles
- Social media education
• Medical Science Representative at Nestlé Health Science at Nestlé, Riyadh.Working with infant and pediatric formula for critical cases only. Joined Nestlé from 01-05-2019 until the moment
• Clinic manager from 21-11-2018 until 21-04-2019.
• Lead Dietitian at diet center from 28 may, 2018 to 21-11-2018
• Clinical dietitian at diet center from April 22, 2018 until 21-04-2019.
• Clinical nutritionist and diet specialist part time job at Shoaa Medical Complex, Riyadh from 18-03-2018 until may 13 -2018
• Cooperation with Jammin’ juices company to represent them in the women health affair in king saud University 22-23 November, 2017.
Thank you for your cooperation