CLEMENTINAH TEBELLO MABUSE
I am a very motivated and independent person, with problem solving skills, a reliable and loyal person. I am looking forward to tackling any challenges set for me and to ensure good quality results. Assisting management with good business decisions. My best attributes are my willingness to learn, grow and learn more about Health and Good Safety and quality policies and its applications on different areas of organization.
Moletsane Secondary School
University of South Africa
Total Quality Management
Currently doing last Module
Good Listener. Vigilant. Observant. Fast learner. Interpersonal Skills. Communication skills. Computer literate. Achievements & Awards
- Internal Audit Training - Food Safety Essential (Workshop) - HACCP Awareness Training - Microbiology Training - SHEQ and Food health and Safety Training - An introduction to Hygiene for the Food Manufacturering. - Standard of Procedures of Quality Assurance Duties Training
Rich's Product Corporation of South Africa
- Monitoring the quality of all products being manufactured in the Bakery Plant and Emphasis on process control for all products.
- Maintain an awareness of GMP practices, sanitation program, and operations to help management resolve problems.
- Coordinating and directing all activates relate to product safety, product in process, and ﬁnished product.
- Monitoring daily quality bake-offs as well as the on line QC reports and reporting all non- conformances immediately to both the Production Manager and Quality Assurance Manager.
- Conducting Process and Internal Audits to ensure that the production associates adhere to the processes as laid out in the relevant product speciﬁcation.
- Reporting any deviations to the QA Manager, Snr QA Technologist or Production Manager.
- Ensure that all records are properly maintained and ﬁling is kept up to date.
- Monitoring rodent and insect control program.
- Participating in weekly Hygiene/Housekeeping, GMP, Sanitation and Safety inspections. Follows up on Corrective Actions to ensure that the required corrective actions have been Implanted.
- Maintaining procedures in the laboratory to keep track of all products placed on hold due to performance, micro, packaging reprocess and makes recommendations for disposition.
- Participate in regular meetings with plant management to discuss quality improvements.
- Ensuring that all retention samples are stored in the freezer, marked appropriately for future reference and are properly managed.
- Coordinating on-site training program for all associates in the production plant.
- Assist R&D in making arrangements for and monitoring special runs. Provide documentation on results.
- Continues monitoring of Hard Plastic and Glass Register, CCPs and OPRPs veriﬁcations.
- Daily Line Inspections, veriﬁcation of Scales, thermometer, all refrigerators checks and all equipment used.
- Coordinate and directs all activities related to product safety, product in process, and ﬁnished product.
- Creating COAs as per SOPs
- Monitoring Metal Detector and Seives.
- Filing, Capturing COAs and Document Control
Quality Control Project
- Currently mentoring new associates joining the Richs family on QA Department.
- Maintaining food safety management systems governed by ISO 22000 and ISO 19011, this is done daily.
- Reponsible for production quality on line.
- Micro Sampling and sending out micro results report Reference
Ms Boitumelo Lobatsi - "Richs Product Corporate Africa " QMS Administrator
Ms Polelo Lekalakala - "Richs Product Corporate Africa " Assistant Quality Manager