Shalom Faith V. Derama
Assistant Restaurant Manager/Selling Department Manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager with a 5 years experience managing a high quality and fast-paced Quick Service Restaurant (Jollibee). Also, with2+years experience in retail industry in one of the best mall in Asia (SM supermalls). Skilled at training staff to the highest standard of customer service,ensuring increased customer satisfaction, reduced staff turnover rates, and a rise in sales through upselling techniques.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Selling Department Manager
Homeworld Shopping Corporation - Cebu City
February 2017 to September 2019
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors and analyzes sales performance and transaction reports to determine possible areas for improvement.
• Communicates targets and directions to subordinates to promote teamwork.
• Ensures that department is adequately manned and that personnel shifts are properly schedules considering sales transactions trends and for fulfillment of non-sales activities.
• Enforces standard procedures to ensure that merchandise is correctly tagged/priced.
• Obtains information from customers and sales people on merchandise for feedback to merchandising and management.
• Sets clear direction and example on customer service for customer satisfaction. Assistant Restaurant Manager II
Freemont Foods Corporation - Cebu City
June 2011 to June 2016
Job Description / Duties and Responsibilities: (Jollibee)
• Reports to the Restaurant Manager, assists in the achievement of the overall Store Business Objectives specifically in the:
1. Implementation and assurance of compliance on Food Safety and Cleanliness Programs for the assigned area.
2. Day to day operations effectiveness of Dine-in and Take Home Sales services, Ensures customer needs are attended to promptly;
3. Sales building initiatives by providing leadership support to Restaurant Manager through client business relations for assigned institutional accounts and customer engagement; 4. Assessment of opportunities in operations and cost management to ensure sales and growth targets are met, if not exceeded;
5. Workforce management of the assigned store, which includes manpower planning, hiring, and orientation/certification of new members in the team, managing of schedule and shifts; 6. Implementation of other store administrative activities necessary to carry out the business such as but not limited to office organization, securing of government permits and store reports preparation and programs such as Store safety
7. Be on floor always, attending customer's needs and engaging with their needs. Education
Bachelor's of Science in Hospitality Management
University of San Jose- Recoletos - Cebu City
June 2007 to March 2011
Abellana National School - Cebu City
June 1998 to March 2002
Tisa 1 Elementary School - Cebu City
June 1992 to March 1998
CUSTOMER SERVICE (7 years), RETAIL SALES (2 years), SALES (2 years), EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS (7 years), Sales (2 years)
CUSTOMER SERVICE (5 years), RECEPTIONIST (5 years), RETAIL SALES (5 years), EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS (Less than 1 year), PROBLEM-SOLVING (7 years) SPECIAL SKILLS / INTERESTS
• Excellent customer service skills
• Commercial awareness
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Organisational skills
• Teamwork skills