Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
Personal date :
Name : Sami Mohammed Ali Farraj
Nationality : Egyptian
Date of birth : 21/09/1962
Mobile : 010********
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering - Zagazig University, Banha Branch, year 1986
, Grade : Good
Project Graduation : Very good
1 - Oversee and implementation of the networks infrastructure.
2 - Oversee and implementation of the concrete design of road networks and hotels.
3 - Oversee and implementation of the concrete structures of road networks and hotels
4 - Oversee and implementation of the international road,executive and bridges
The names of companies that have been working with them:
• Engineering Contracting Co. - Egypt
• Office of Welco Construction - Egypt
• company mazaya for General Contracting . - Egypt
• Fares Engineering Office - Saudi
• Office of LABINAT Consulting Engineers -Saudi
• Ashraq Consulting Office-Saudi
From : 01/01/1987 to 01/10/1989
Military service in the Army Corps of Engineers - reserve officers, batch 77
Construction work and work of road networks and the work warehouses of
Beni Suef city unity
( Egypt ) - central region in army
From 11/01/1989 to 12/01/1991
Engineering Contracting Co.
- Oversee and implementation and supervision of the construction of reservoirs Somed Petroleum capacity of 400 thousand tons of Ain Sukhn, Egypt.
- Oversee and implementation of road networks within the company on an area of 47 million square meters.
- Oversee and implementation of the construction of the central security camp and guard towers company Somed
- Implementation and supervision work on the establishment of a factory Suez
Garments with metal warehouses work
From 01/01/1992 to 1/8/1993
Welco Construction Company
- Oversee and implementation of the construction of tanks and depots, including Military warehouse 67 in Alhykstep, Military warehouse 62 in Wadi Houf (Egypt) and the work of road networks for both repositories.
Oversee and implementation on establishing a factory Caltex Oils with the creation of reservoirs capacity of 100 thousand tons and also create a road network to the factory 6th October
- Oversee and implementation of the construction of a shopping mall and residential Roxy - Heliopolis behind the Palace Cinema, the period .
From 09/9/1993 to 01/08/1999
Fares engineering Office (Director of the Fares engineering Office)
- Lifting and road design and supervision of construction on the roads in the scheme of Prince Mishaal bin Abdul Aziz, an area of 32 million square meters Buraidah -Qassim, with the design of sewer flooding to deal with the Secretariat of the Qassim region,
From 01/09/1999 to 1/11/2010
company mazaa for General Contracting (Project Manager, Executive and bridges)
-the implementation of the international road, Red Sea, Hurghada-Safaga link and also a bridge at the intersection of the Qena
-the implementation of the international road, Safaga-zaafarana Suez link zaafarana creams
-the implementation of the international road Safaga road of Sohag, Asyut Qena
From 1/12/2010 to 4/10/2016
Labinat Consulting Engineers Office (qualified at ministry observer ways)
-Supervision of the ways companies in Hail
First: Moon Contracting Company in four links, namely,
(1 - Jabal Alkhashab 2 - Jabal Aloailah 3 – Jawa road 4 - Al Mahfr road )
Second: Al-Ayed company for Construction in the four links, namely,
(1 –Jabah road, Qena, 2 – Alroadah road 3 – Mashash bin Jazy 4 –
Albaaeth road )
Third: Al-Ejtiaz Contracting Company
(qualified with the Secretariat of Al-Jouf Municipality / Project Manager)project name (project
studies and design of roads Al-Jouf Municipality) the amount of the project is about 500 square kilometers, divided as follows:
*About 300 square kilometers in area Sakaka
*Approximately 125 square kilometers in Domat Al-Jandal
*About 75 square kilometers in area Qurayyat
From 1/5/2016 to 1/5/2018
Ashraq Consulting Office
Project Manager, Design and Planning of Damat Al Jandal Lake,
Director of the design and supervision of the city of Al-Hajjaj in Al-Jouf Municipality,
Certified has a Saudi Ministry of Transport Resident Engineer.
Supervising the ministry's roads in the northern region.