GASANG, JUDY MAE A.
Contact Number: +974-********
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Age : 25
Date of Birth : January 21, 1994
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Single
Passport No. : P5310672A
Language : English, Filipino
Visa : Transferable w/ NOC
II. EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT:
College : Bachelor of Science in Biology 2012-2016 University of Southeastern Philippines
High School : Central Visayan Institute Foundation, Jagna, Bohol 2008-2012 III. WORK EXPERIENCES:
1. Administrative Assistant & Procurement (Qatar)-15 th
floor, Aamal Tower West
Bay, Doha Qatar. May 2019- Present
• Screens phone calls and directs to appropriate party.
• Greet and Assist Visitors
• Provide general Administrative and Clerical support including mailing, scanning and sending fax to management.
• Making Travel arrangements-bookings flights, hotel and restaurant reservation.
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Maintaining electronic and hard copy filling system
• Prepares, receives and sorts documents for transmittal
• Coordinate repairs to office equipment
• In charge of searching suppliers for non-inventory supplies for the company i.e -advertising supplies, assets, office and warehouse maintenance, office stationeries.
• Create PO for Non inventory supplies and Requirements 2. Quality Assurance Specialist- Avanzcare (Qatar) 15 th
floor, Aamal Tower West
Bay, Doha Qatar. August 2018- May 2019
• Knowledge in handling ISO, GDP, SOP standards.
• Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
• Consults with bottler management to resolve quality, distribution and efficiency problems at warehouse and market areas as required.
• Functions as an information source to the company departments when special and critical quality issues occur.
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
• Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
• Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
• Monitor risk management activities & Quality Management Systems.
• Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
• Conducts inventory and monthly reports for warehouse stocks items. 3. Quality Assurance Officer- Goldilocks Bakeshop, Earthgrain Inc., Davao City Philippines. May 2016- April 2018 (2 years)
• Knowledge in handling GxP/ GMP, SOP and HACCP standards.
• Analyzed manufacturing processes and evaluate individual products for quality monitoring.
• Perform monitoring and inspection for incoming raw materials.
• Perform documentations and physico-chemical analysis.
• Conduct trouble shooting for in-line production.
• Audit formulation and conduct experiment on new products.
• Prepared Quality Assurance & Audit reports.
• Investigate Quality issues & Customers complaints.
• Conducts Micro Test for Food, Water and Air samples analysis. 4. Summer Job (SPES)- Department of Agriculture Soils Laboratory, Davao city Philippines. April -May 2014.
• Assigned in Microbiology Laboratory
• Conducts different laboratory test for soil samples.
• Conducts Chemical experiments related to soil analysis.
• Assisting immediate superior in performing office works. IV. SEMINARS
• TRACE Anti-Bribery & Anti-corruption Training-, Doha Qatar., October 5, 2018.
• Food Allergen Control Policy Overview Seminar, Earthgrain Inc., December 2016
• Integrated Pest Control Management Overview Seminar, Earthgrain Inc., December 2016 V. INTERESTS
Journalism, Writing and communication,
VI. SPECIAL SKILLS:
• High research knowledge skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality as necessary
• Able to operate under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint.
• Efficient and detail-oriented
• Effectively listen and follow directions easily
• Has good interpersonal skills
• Time-bounded and highly focus on work
VII. CHARACTER REFERENCE
Reference available upon request.