Email ID : email@example.com
Mobile No : +91-949*******
To secure a challenging position in a reputed organization where I can expand my learnings, knowledge, skills and thereby achieving team goals on a global level. Course Institute Board/University Batch Percentage/CGPA B. Tech
GMR Institute of
J.N.T.U. Kakinada 2016-20
(up to 6
Narayana Junior college,
Board of Intermediate
Board of Secondary
May 2018-June’18 WAV Electric Motors, Hyderabad.
• In this internship, I learned how to design electric vehicles and its working. July 2019-July’19 GMR Kamalanga Energy Ltd., Kamalanga.
• In this industrial visit, I learned how the power plant operates, and all the equipment functioning.
Jan 2019-Apr’19 1. Development of Small-Scale PV Generating System using Conventional and Multi-level Boost Converter Topology
• In this project, the conventional boost converter will boost the voltage from 12v dc to 512v dc, and multi-level boost converter will boost the voltage from 12v dc to 950v dc.
Dec 2018-Jan’19 2. Real-Time IoT
• Real-Time IoT deals, controlling of home appliances across the world. Languages : Arduino IDE, Programming in C.
Software’s : MATLAB & Simulink, PSpice, KiCad, Fritzing, AutoCAD. Favourite Subjects : Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, and Power Transmission and Distribution. Jul 2018– Nov’18 Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles
• This term paper reviews the implementation of an electric vehicle charging infrastructure, charging power levels, unidirectional, and bi- directional power flow.
• Fast Learner
• Creative Thinking
• Positive Attitude
• Secured 3
Prize in “Robo Contest” in GMR Institute of Technology, STEPCONE-2K18.
• Secured 1
st Prize in “Robo Contest” in GMR Institute of Technology, STEPCONE-2K17.
• Gave a technical paper presentation on “Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles” in JNTU, Vizianagaram.
• Presented a project on “Control of Thing using IoT” in JNTU, Vizianagaram.
• Presented a project on “Real Time IoT” in GMR Institute of Technology, STEPCONE-2K19.
• Assigned as one of the co-ordinators in “Drone Voyage” in GMR Institute of Technology, STEPCONE- 2K19.
• To Learn New Research Things
• Hobby Projects
Date of Birth : 10
Father’s Name : Sri Bommana Venkatarao
Mother’ Name : Srimathi Bommana Tara
Linguistic fluency : English & Telugu
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: GMRIT, Rajam