Mobile No. : +91-875*******
E-mail Id : email@example.com
Human Resources Management professional with over 9.6 years of strong HR background. Career Objective
To work in an organization which provides opportunities for growth, learning and scope for the implementation of my skills and to offer my best abilities to the organization. My Strengths
Self-Motivated & Enthusiastic.
Ability to work Autonomously as well as good team player.
Quick Learner, Adaptability & Positive Attitude & Handling the pressure situation.
Creating a good industrial relation
Staff Recruitment & Retention
HR Policies & Procedures
Manpower Planning & Expansion
Orientation & On-Boarding
Joining & Exit Formalities
Time and Leave Management.
Attendance and Payroll Management.
Computer knowledge: MS-Office, MS-Excel, Power Point, Internet, Job Portals. Professional Experience
From April 2015 till date
Presently working in Blackgreen mobile solutions private limited- Chennai. BlackNgreen is a leading product company empowering some of the biggest telecom operators around the world with its innovations. It's headquartered in Dubai, with registered offices in India (Gurgaon & Chennai), Bangladesh, Indonesia, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Uganda, Kenya and Brazil. BlackNgreen delivers revolutionary telecom products and value added services to 100 telecom operators currently and is continuing to expand at a rapid pace. It now boasts of an addressable base of over 2.1 billion mobile users worldwide. Designation: Manger : HR- BlackNgreen: Chennai
(Handling Locations – Chennai & Gurgaon)
My duties and responsibilities as under: -
1. Recruitment & Selection
• Identifying Manpower requirement from all Divisional heads.
• Responsible for Manpower planning and getting approval from Director.
• Responsible for Recruitment, Selection & short listing the candidates.
• Sourcing CV’s from Different source (Like Consultancies, News Paper, Job Portals or Reference) and Conducting preliminary screening & taking initial interviews, Salary Negotiation etc.
• Conducting Campus Interview for all divisions as per requirement.
• Short listing & Screening of candidates, conducting Final round interview & thereby creating positive perceptions among candidates about the company.
• Issuance of all letters related to offers made, appointment, confirmation & salary revision.
• Ensuring the completion of joining formalities (Issue Offer Letter / Appointment Letter, collection of required documents from new joiner)
• Preparing Induction Program and Orientation to the employees towards policies and procedures of the company.
2. Payroll & Compensation
• Ensuring Pre-payroll process (Attendance input, Shift allowance, OT hours, Performance allowance etc)
• Responsible for Payroll processing & disbursement of Payroll for all locations.
• Responsible for providing final Approvals for Salary, deductions, Travels, Transfers, Relocations, Training Costs and other Official Trips (Claims like TA &DA).
• Ensure timeliness and accurate payment of salaries for the respective locations.
• Maintaining & Tracking Attendance, Leave, LOP for all employees as per policy. Ensure the employees get their payroll queries/ grievance answered and solved on an individual basis.
• Annual preparation of LTA & Leave Encashment, Quarterly & bi-yearly preparation of performance bonus sheet.
3. Performance Management System & Variable payouts
• Successful implementation and execution of PMS evaluation.
• Timely updation of KRA's (goal setting) in the system by coordinating with their immediate superiors
• Ensure timely closures of KRA's by all employees and reporting heads and timely closure of appraisal ratings by all.
• Timely and accurate calculation of performance bonus & timely disbursement
• Issuing promotion and increment letter with the revised CTC computation 4. Rewards & Recognition
• Refining the rewards and recognition program from time to time.
• Collecting the nominees for this program from the divisional heads.
• Validating the same with the supporting documents.
• Finalizing the list after the detailed discussions with the department heads.
• Ensuring timely distribution of certificates and rewards to the achievers. 5. Employee Relations & Engagement
• Addressed daily employee concerns and issues.
• Internal Job Rations and developments between locations, teams & Department.
• Facilitation of Location Transfers - Implement the transfer policy within the unit. Addressing transfer requests & bringing it to closure according to the requirements.
• Employee Communications- Interpret and implement policies and procedures dealing with employee grievances
• Manage the Monthly rewards & recognitions scheme with the business unit & Plant.
• Employee Policy Formulation Review and Documentation-Initiation Drafting of New Employee Policies on relocation, transfers, Internal Assessment of employees for senior positions & Absconding Employees -Annual Review through employee Feedback / Management Discussions.
6. General Administration (Security, Housekeeping & Travels)
• Overseeing the implementation of corporate policies in the organization; undertaking business development activities. Implementing staff welfare policies with key focus on enhancing employee motivation.
• Supervising housekeeping activities in the organization; ensuring availability of stationary, ID cards, visiting card, printing requirements & other stationery materials, coordinating with security Agencies for security arrangements at different units. 7. Handling day to day HR Operations
• Employee welfare mechanism.
• Exit formalities & retention process.
• Background verifications for new joinees & resignees.
• Birthday celebrations, conducting pooja on festivals, organizing fun events. From December 2010 to April 2015
Worked in Universal Power Systems (Techzone 56060)- Chennai. Techzone is basically into Mobile VAS (Value added services) associated with all the leading Telecom operators in the country with presence on WAP, SMS, IVR, and CRBT head quartered in Chennai, with branch office in Delhi, Mumbai & Bangalore. BlackNgreen, the international division of Techzone, is the pioneer of several telecom technologies and VAS products with its solutions empowering some of the biggest telecom operators across the globe.
Designation: Assistant Manger : HR- Techzone: Chennai
(Handling Locations – Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore) My Reporting Structure in Techzone:
1) Working in a team of 4, total Manpower handling in all location is 310 Employees. 2) Reporting to Sr.Manager : HR
From May 2008 to Jan 2009
Worked in Infovision Park (currently known as Serco ) as Executive: HR- Chennai Academic Profile
• MBA in HR from VEL Sri Ranga Sanku college Madras University – Have been awarded GOLD MEDAL for academic excellence
• BSc (Physics) from Meenakshi college for Women.
Name : Archana. E
Sex : Female
Date of Birth : 28-Jan-1985
Marital status : Married.
To speak : English, Tamil, and Telugu.
To write : English, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, and Sanskrit. Address for Communication : No: 45, Ellaiamman kovil street, West Mambalam, Chennai - 600033.
Hobbies and interest : Listening Music, and interacting with people Declaration
I hereby declare that the above particulars furnished by me are true to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned information. Date:
Place: ARCHANA. E