email@example.com +1-408-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/anusha-suresh www.github.com/AnushaSuresh12 PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Aspiring data enthusiast with high level proficiency in Python and java with expertise in machine learning, data mining
,artificial Intelligence and big data analytics.
Software Engineer Intern F5 Networks, San Jose, California June 2018-Sep 2018
• Developed a web application (Dashboard) from scratch in python using Django as backend server
• Created line graphs using plotly.js which is equipped with links to the details of test result that represents the success rate of test on specific build in a particular branch
• Applied data analytics model to predict future failure cases in the various branches and builds
• Used Agile methodology to keep track, performed A/B testing on various versions, updated the team on new feature development and attended daily scrum meetings
• Hands on experience with version control Git.
Santa Clara University, California
Master of Science, Computer Science and Engineering. June 2019 Course Work: Linear Algebra, Statistics, Probability, Algorithms, Operating System, Database, Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Machine Learning,Distributed Cloud computing Mobile App development Anna University, Chennai, India
Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication. May 2017 Course Work: Wireless and mobile networks, Computer Networks, OOPS and Data Structure, Computer Architecture TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming Languages: Python, C++, Java, R
• Database: Oracle, SQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, PostgreSQL
• AI/ML Libraries: Pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn
• Big Data Tools: Apache Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, Kafka, Docker, AWS EC2, GCP.
• Tools/IDE: Eclipse, MATLAB, PyCharm, Git, Android Studio. KEY ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Credit Card Prediction (Python, Apache Spark) Winter 2019
• Designed a machine learning model to predict whether a particular customer of the bank is going to default his payment next month based on his history over past 6 months.
• Applied various spark transformations on the RDDs developed from the database.
• Generated a report and updated in the database for future references. Handwriting Recognition System(Python, Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow) Winter 2019
• Developed an AI model which recognizes the words present in the image dataset using TensorFlow and the model is trained on IAM dataset
• The model consists of 5 layer of CNN and 2 layers of RNN (LSTM), CTC and decoding layer. Visual Recognition System(Python, NumPy, Matplotlib) Winter 2019
• Developed a visual recognition system using Python which includes two separate modules for human face recognition and human action recognition
• The visual recognition system model consists of L1-PCA subspace learning to train the model
• Human action recognition system consists of optical flow algorithm to obtain the feature vectors
• The model utilizes python framework NumPy to perform various operations on the dataset. I read I see I order(Python, Jupyter Notebook, CNN) Spring 2018
• Equipped existing Yelp System with extended feature which enables the user to get detailed information of food
• Developed the system using CNN in Jupyter Notebook which enables the user to select the food name in reviews which results in food image retrieved from the yelp database
• The designed system also includes CNN model which identifies good quality photos from the yelp database. Yelp System(Java, Oracle database) Spring 2018
• Designed a module which is similar to Yelp system which enables the user to view the various businesses
• Designed GUI using swing components in Java that executes input SQL queries from Oracle Database and displays the retrieved data in tabular format
• The GUI allows user to enter all types of SQL queries.