Jeanne Blasciuc 248-***-****
**** ******* ******, ********, ******** 48220 email@example.com
Procurement, Business Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst Program Commodity Buyer, with expertise in negotiating, leading and launching customer driven ERP systems. Demonstrate outstanding performance of cost savings, monitoring projects, expanding the professional roles of purchasing and supply chain management that support a large global operations automotive supplier. Forward thinking, creative and dynamic team player with exceptional communication skills.
L&W Group, New Boston, Michigan
August 2018 – Current
Purchasing/Strategic Sourcing for entire organization leading to decision making that will support Companywide goals.
• Negotiate Pricing
• Work with suppliers for long term and mutually beneficial relationships
• Work directly with Engineers providing support on Prototype projects and Production Managers fulfilling manufacturing schedules
• Reduce risk by diversifying, managing and segmenting suppliers to protect against Supply Chain disruptions
• Align Purchasing and company Goals to foster internal communication and improve Procurement department
• Source, negotiate and procure MRO, Capital Goods, Service and Production items
• Create and execute solid action plan for Cost Savings
• ERP Systems: QAD and OnBase
Roush Enterprises, Inc., Livonia, Michigan
June 2011 – August 2018
Purchasing Commodity Buyer
Purchasing Interface to the Program team, responsible for planning, coordinating, all materials and equipment utilized for Programs supporting the Entertainment Division.
• Work with multi-dimensional team to innovate products for several production programs.
• Use Visionary approach to strategize, negotiate and identify cost savings for programs.
• Cost savings 14% of total Spend.
• Define and collect purchasing specifications for programs, work closely with Vendors, process orders, coordinate timing, and receiving of products for programs.
• Manage quotes and negotiate savings across multiple commodities for programs from First Article
(Prototype) through Production.
• Develop and maintain sourcing procurement plans for new projects, manage projects daily.
• Resolve matched exceptions and unprocessed issues when they arise. Jeanne Blasciuc•248-***-****•firstname.lastname@example.org Zeledyne Glass Products, Allen Park, Michigan
February 2009 – June 2011
June 2009-June 2011
Purchasing Commodity Buyer
Regionally implement supply chain initiatives for a $250M Global manufacturer/supplier of automotive aftermarket glass. Responsible for all tactical aspects of supply chain procurement ($20-$40 million annual purchases spend), including material cost, inventory reduction and supplier negotiations (100+ suppliers). Develop a sustainable buying strategy, quality and delivery improvements.
• Revised RFQ/Bid and Quote recap process for all purchasing bids that are used routinely within the company today.
• Project savings of $1.5M on the $3M Ford Rack project.
• Manage supplier relations – utilize supplier knowledge to have stronger image and greater professionalism in the field of procurement. Work with vendors closely through series of crisis to empower success for supply base reductions, supplier delivery and quality improvements.
• Implement sourcing strategies to manage commodity contracts.
• Develop and maintain schedules, discreet orders and price lists for suppliers in the QAD system.
• Successfully created ERP enhancement report for Sandler and Travis that allows them quicker NAFTA certification on new products and be able to qualify product when sourcing is changed.
• Effectively established plants and vendors to use low cost approved carriers to our facilities increasing profitability.
February 2009-June 2009
Supply Chain Analyst
Manage Consignment business, Carlite customer inventory valued at $800K, 10 accounts across country. Establish consignment process by collecting and analyzing $12M past business to help consignment business grow and succeed. Help develop a plan to reduce inventory and support efficiencies at warehouse. Support QAD implementation and launch. Excellent problem solver with strong interpersonal skills.
• Work closely with District Managers and Consignment customers to have 100 % reconciled accounts.
• Forecast and analyze material requirements for accurate Fill orders and Invoices.
• Manage inventory, monitor releases and delivery status daily. Visteon Corporation, Van Buren Township, Michigan
August 2002-November 2008
Business Process Analyst – Bill of Material Analyst Provided subject matter expertise to the MP&L business community and IT personnel as well as MFGPro
(QAD) plant launch teams. Liaison between program managers and IT for CMMS/SAP/QAD Business Case implementations. Selected as QAD Security administrator implementing security control model, control settings, password strategy, user groups, domain security, menu security and customizations.
• Lead and launch customer driven ERP application enhancements and improved business process for the Maquila Project, a business restructure that provided estimated cash tax savings of $1-$2 Million a year and helped preserve a $10-$15 Million of Mexican tax assets currently in Company’s financial statements.
• Monitored performance of legacy applications collecting business and IT issues through Remedy, Manage Now and Global Error Database reducing issues by 85% monthly.
• Web Master for QAD IT web site. Designed and implemented website for QAD organization to easily access information and training for group.
• Managed QAD Command Center issues that helped train users and resolve tickets in an efficient manner.
• Supported Bill of Materials for Service & Aftermarket, Product Development, Engineering and Manufacturing being fully integrated in SAP, CMMS and WERS Systems. Jeanne Blasciuc•248-***-****•email@example.com Transportation Design & Manufacturing, Livonia, Michigan April 2000-August 2002
Material Planning and Logistics Supervisor
• Created a Lean supply and logistics chain for materials required for manufacturing.
• Evaluated departmental workload, distributed assignments to analysts and monitored department performance.
• Created a new engineering release change control process for company that ensured a successful system improvement and higher productivity.
• Provided direction of inbound material and bill of material structure to support manufacturing process.
• Single point of contact for all material issues to ensure 100% quality and customer satisfaction. Visteon, Enterprise of Ford Motor Company
July 1997-April 2000
Engineering Release Analyst
Worked with Product Development, Engineering and Manufacturing to maintain Chassis/Rear Axle release and WERS coordination.
• Created, updated and maintained functional records, next assembly and structure of bill of materials for engineering to support flawless feeds to manufacturing.
• Ran database programs to support engineering and manufacturing.
• Revised and updated part usage as well as procurement in WERS. Education
Certificate of Completion
Successfully completed seminar - Karrass Effective Negotiating Fairlane Training and Development Center, Dearborn, Michigan Web Page Authoring – Fundamentals
HTML 4.0 Programming Level 1 (multi-platform) course. Became familiar with HTML concepts and script. Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Bachelor of Arts
Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts-Graphic Design with a strong emphasis in communications