Damon J. Harris 215-***-**** email@example.com
IT Security/Data/ Security Management
To acquire a position with an opportunity for professional growth in a people-oriented organization where advancement is based upon skills and contributions. EDUCATION
ITT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE Philadelphia, PA Associate of Specialized Technology Degree: Information Technology – Computer Network Systems
Graduated: January 7, 2016
OVERBROOK HIGH SCHOOL Philadelphia, PA
High School Diploma
Introduction to Personal Computers, Network Standards and Protocols, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems I, Linux Operating System, Microsoft Network Operating System I and II, Structured Cabling, Introduction to Information Systems Security, Networking Application Services and Security, Introduction to Computer Programming, WAN Technology and Application, Linux System Administration.
Allied Universal/Coretrust Partners - Philadelphia, PA – April 2014 to Present Security Officer
● Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
● Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
● Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations.
● Patrol the facility on foot.
● Assisting guests and employees in a professional manner with questions of getting around the facility.
● Monitor closed circuit television systems and alarms.
● Patrolled the entire hotel to ensure the safety of the guests
● Monitored CCTV cameras
● Logged incident reports, made routine parking lot patrols and responded to guest needs
● Responsible for the shipping and receiving department of all guest and hotel packages
● Enforced the rules and policies of the company
U. S. Security Associate- Philadelphia PA- June 2007 – April 2014 Security Officer
● Patrolled hospital to ensure that all security arrangements are functioning properly.
● Interacted with all hospital staff and community safety to help provide an optimal safe environment.
● Worked closely with hospital personnel to provide extra attention to drug storage areas, Intensive Care Unit, Psychiatric Ward and Trauma Care Center. FRANKLIN TOWNE CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL-Philadelphia, PA Security Officer
● Monitored client’s employees and property via video access control.
● Supervised students and faculty when student identification cards or Employee ID badges were not present at security check –in.
● Immediately responding to any problems
● Providing leadership, guidance and support to security staff
● Checking fire systems and fire equipment
● Completing reports of alarms, incidents, and complaints
● Ensuring the safety and security of guests and employees KRAFTS FOODS-Philadelphia, PA
● Monitored public and employee traffic entering and exiting the facility.
● Monitored surveillance cameras to ensure the exterior and interior safety of the premises.
● Patrolled property’s grounds for security breaches.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to respond to emergency or critical incidents and notify proper authorities as needed.
Operating Systems (Windows XP and Vista); Database Management (Access); Spreadsheets (Excel); Presentation Graphics (PowerPoint); Other Systems (Microsoft Outlook, Adobe)