TRACY COURTS HULL
Sept 2010 - Oct 2016 New Leash on Life, Atlanta, GA Administrative Director
• Multiple duties in organizing and planning fundraising events.
• Correspondence and public relations.
Sept 2018 - Present Frolic Boutique, Atlanta, GA
May 1995 - Sept 1997 Tree House Animal Clinic, Atlanta, GA Veterinary Assistant
May 1993 - May 1995 Egleston Children’s Hospital at Emory University, Atlanta, GA Gift Processor/Development Assistant
• Executed special projects relating to gift processing, fund-raising and donor recognition.
• Established and maintained relationships with companies such as Georgia Power, Delta Airlines and Wachovia Bank in their charity contribution efforts through employee based giving programs.
• Assisted in the preparation and presentation of special events such as The Egleston Celebrity Classic, BellSouth Classic, Rainbow Run and Festival of Trees. Solicited corporate and individual sponsorships for the various events.
• Composed direct mail appeal for leukemia research. Jan 1992 - May 1993 Intellivoice Communications, Inc., Atlanta, GA Sales and Marketing Support
• Assisted in the management of the national sales force. Built presentations and outlined objectives for new business opportunities.
• Created sales presentations for the sales force. July 1989 - Jan 1992 The Robinson-Humphrey Company, Inc., Atlanta, GA Sales Assistant
• Acquired overview of sales and administrative operations.
• Processed tax shelters.
• Reviewed accounts and prepared summary reports.
• Contacted prospective clients to present investment options.
• Organized direct marketing campaigns.
Georgia State University
Pre-Veterinary Studies, June 1995-December 1996
Golden Key National Honor Society
University of Georgia
Bachelor of Business Administration, December 1987 Major in Marketing
The Westminster Schools, Atlanta, GA
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST
July 2019 - Present Wilson Hull & Neal., Atlanta, GA Administrative Assistant
• Provide temporary office assistant work including clerical and administrative responsibilities.