New Mico Layout, E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
Hongasandra, Bangalore-560068. Contact :+919********* OBJECTIVE
Aspiring to build a career to utilize my skills and abilities in the control and instrumentation industry that offers professional and personnel growth. ACADEMICS
Qualification Board/University Year of passing Percentage B.E.,
Panimalar Engineering college,
Vidhya Vikas Matric. Hr. Sec school,
A.R.R Matric. Hr. Sec school,
Having experience of installation, calibration and maintenance of field instrumentation devices including transmitters, control valves, actuators and various manufacturers in the Control and Instrumentation field.
Organization : Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited, Neyveli. Duration : Jan 2019 to Aug 2019
Location : Neyveli- Thermal II
Designation : Graduate Apprentice Trainee
NLC-Thermal II Power generation
• Thermal Power Station II is a 1470 MW lignite-fired thermal power station comprises 7 units of 210MW each.
SKILLS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Basic Knowledge of unit operations.
• Knowledge in measurement of Process parameters such as Pressure, Temperature, Level, and Flow.
• Hands on practical exposure in taking readings wherever necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment.
• Having knowledge over Preventive, Running and shutdown maintenance Work.
• Hands on practical exposure in instrument and panel wiring.
• To maintain plant process and utility Instruments like DCS, PLC, HMI system for trouble free and reliable operation.
• Calibration of Smart Transmitters, all type of gauges, I/P Converters, Indicators and Recorders etc.,
• Preparation of Calibration report.
• Maintanence of daily reports and logs
• Preparation of checklist for panel specification.
• Knowledge in engineering related documents like calibration, installation and check sheets.
• Determination of calibrated materials and submitted requirements to shop.
• Planning and scheduling the assigned work.
• Trained in Safety behavioral observation rounds to monitor the safety of workmen. AREA OF INTEREST
• To design Instrumentation equipment that operates effectively, efficiently and in a safely way.
• To develop and design instrumentation systems and procedures to cover a range of data for evaluation programs.
• Workshop on Fundamentals of PLC at Panimalar Engineering College, Chennai.
• Enjoyable Coding Workshop (Hands on training in C and C++) conducted by the University Of Texas at Dellas.
PERSONALITY AND TRAITS
• Good team player.
• Openness to experience.
• Adaptive to changing technology.
• Quick learner and willing to relocate.
• Department Rank holder in Panimalar Engineering College.
• Secured ‘A’ grade in MATLAB Simulation Programme conducted by ECE department in PANIMALAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE.
I hereby declare that all the above stated information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.