AMIRUL AIMAN HELMI
No. **, Taman Ketapang Mawar,
Seeking for any position that utilize state-of-the-art, software and/or hardware components with a creative, technology-driven organization in an environment or others that encourages innovative thinking, recognition, and career development. Outdoor task is a plus.
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA TERENGGANU Terengganu
Bachelor of Applied Science (Electronic Physics and Instrumentation) 2016-2019
• CGPA: 3.77
• Related coursework: Noise Pollution, Digital Electronics, Semiconductor Devices, Circuits and Electric Devices, Material Science Technology, Programming.
UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA Kuala Lumpur
Foundation in Engineering
• CGPA: 2.43
SM SAINS TUANKU MUNAWIR Negeri Sembilan
• SPM: 8A,1B
PUBLIC MUTUAL BERHAD Terengganu
Personal Assistant October 2018 – September 2019
• Maintained daily task list and made appointments with individuals on a priority basis.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, posters, reports and presentations.
• Carrying out specific projects and being involved in decision-making processes. MIMOS BERHAD Kuala Lumpur
Industrial Trainee June 2018 – September 2018
• Created and executed database by using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and added analytics at the camera by applying Video Analytics Configuration as well as drew ROI line.
• Set up VASC Configuration in Matrix, Integrated and HD viewer as well as display the date, time, location and event snapshot of detected event.
• Edited the XML file for the 3D Model to add camera, configured IP of the cameras and created local network at the site during on site installation.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
• Published an article for International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology 2019
• Dean’s List Awards for all semesters by Dean of School of Ocean Engineering.
• Winner of Pertandingan Sayembara Puisi for 2016, 2017 and 2019.
• Participated in Charity Program, KIDZLESTARI 2019.
• President of Kelab Debat Mahasiswa Intelektual (DeMI) 2018.
• Participated in Engineering Leadership Conference 2018 at USM, Penang.
• High Committee of Kelab Debat Mahasiswa Intelektual (DeMI) 2017.
• Facilitator of Charity Program, Samudera Ukhwah 2017.
• Facilitator of Academic Program, STEM 2017.
• Participated in The Chief Minister of Johor Debate Competition 2017.
• Winner of Vice Chancellor's Cup Debate Competition 2016.
• Best Speaker for Vice Chancellor's Cup Debate Competition 2016.
• Winner of Student Leadership Debate Competition 2016.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
• Ambitious an open-minded with excellent time management skills and strong sense of perfection.
• Have proper communication skills and self-motivated.
• Have high intellectual curiosity and good mentoring ability.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, NI Multisim, C++ and SPSS.
• Excellent understanding of electronic schematics and writing diagrams.
• Hands-on experience in using Sound Level Meter, PICkit 2 and FTIR.
Dr. Ahmad Zaki bin Annuar
Supervisor for Final year Project
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT),
21030 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.
Mohamad Rizal bin Abdullah
Administrative and Diplomatic Officer
Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia,
Bahagian Khidmat Pengurusan dan Sumber Manusia, 232, Jalan Tun Razak, 50572 Kuala Lumpur.