Worcester Polytechnic Institute(WPI), Worcester, MA Master of Science in Material Science and Engineering, GPA 3.82/4.0 Jan,16-Dec,17 Anhui University of Technology(AHUT), Ma’anshan, China Bachelor of Engineering in Material Processing and Control Engineering 2011-2015 Skill
FIB, SEM, TEM, XRD, ICP-OES, Matlab, Python, CAD/CAM, Solidworks, Microsoft Office, Outlook. RELATED EXPERIENCE
Material Analyst, Eurofins, Milpitas, CA Feb,18-Present
• Conduct material characterization and failure analysis on nanomaterials for various clients in semiconductor and consumer electronics industries.
• Hands-on experience with FIB/SEM, SEM, TEM, STEM, optical microscopy used for surface/interface analysis, thickness measurement, failure analysis, element analysis, profile recess analysis and other research aspects.
• Solid understanding on semiconductor processing including photolithography, e-beam lithography, e-beam evaporation, sputtering, atomic layer deposition, PVD, CVD, dry etch and wet etch.
• Communicate with customers to ensure the quality and meet the pressing timelines.
• Help on tool maintenance and troubleshooting.
Research Assistant, Electrochemical Energy Laboratory, Worcester, MA Jul,16-Feb,18 Funded by U.S. Advanced Battery Consortium LLC and A123
• Perform experiment processes including cutting, shredding, leaching, remove impurity, co-precipitation reaction, filtering, drying and sintering with teammates
• Applied various materials characterization techniques such as SEM, TEM and XRD to analyze and predict the properties of electrodes.
• Fabricated anode and cathode electrodes by casting machine; pouched and calendared electrodes; measured the thickness and mass; prepared electrodes by Vacuum Oven and assembled coin cells in Glove box.
• Perform testing for half-cell and full-cell, rate and charge- discharge performances of cells by ARBIN Tester and do scientific calculations
Teaching Assistant, Mechanical department, WPI, MA Mar,17-Dec,17
• Preparing course-related materials, Grading assignments and exams
• Assist the professor with teaching work, answer academic questions from students Intern, Engineer, Battery Resourcers, North Grafton MA May,17-Aug,17
• Perform laboratory chemical processes
• Using SEM, TEM to measure particle images
• Using ICP-OES to measure the chemical elements in solution in order to maintain a balanced ratio RESEARCH
Test of Billet in Heating Furnace of High-Speed Wire Rod Factory of Nanjing Iron and Steel Group Co. (Advisor: Huang)
• Analyzing data gathered from black box high-temperature test to find out the tapping temperature of bearing steels, and finally identify the best heating temperature
• Processing data and analyzing result of orthogonal experiment scheme of bearing steel furnace temperature system
• Using Black box; MSC.Marc Software; range analysis method THESIS:
Publication: Closed Loop Recycling of Electric Vehicle Batteries to Enable Ultra-high Quality Cathode Powder Publication: High Performance Cathode Recovery from Different Electric Vehicle Recycling Streams Thesis: Optimization of Heating Processing About Small Cross-Section Billet Based on The “Black Box” Paper: Simulation Study of Porosity Defect Impact Tension Rolling having on Large Section Bar