William L. Burton
Logistics Analyst II/Manager/Supervisor
Highly skilled professional with over 10 years of experience in logistics relations and special projects at the supervisor level. Operations and training coordination are among my expertise. I possess an advanced skill set with proven accuracy and attention to detail. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Logistics Analyst & Operations SIT
Geodis - Edwardsville IL (October 2017-June 2019)
• Gathering, analyzing, and developing systems solutions to meet project tasks
• Evaluate and create technical solutions to maximize client satisfaction and minimize cost
• Defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements at the project level that can fulfill business needs
• Education and training for memorization of keyboard procedures, company policies, PLU codes, inventory control and merchandising along with all shipping and receiving procedures.
Logistics Analyst II & Lead Man Operations
Re-Poly – St. Louis MO (January 2015- October 2017)
• Analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect production, distribution, and inventory
• Create and review procedures for distribution and inventory management to maximize customer satisfaction
• Formulate policies, manage daily operations, and plan the use of materials and human resources
Cott Beverages – St. Louis MO (2011-2015)
• Managed and maintained inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials of items received or distributed through computer software.
• Examined and inspected stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage.
• Completed warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Confer with engineering and purchasing personnel and vendors regarding stock procurement and availability.
• Maintained professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
Manager of Operations/Heavy Equipment Operator
Riteway Pools – Alton IL (1999-2013)
• Warehouse and Staging Operations for products of pool inventory
• Employee/Team management and development for installation and repair
• Inventory control and management technical and outsourced
• Departmental training and production of small and large teams
• Inventory control and supply sources through all outside vendors
• Employee payroll and data for timeliness of part time and full time ADDITIONAL SKILLS/TRAINING
SAP Logistics and Live Inventory
*REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST