Multiple award winning and highly effective sales manager with 17 years of combined experience as a regional pharmaceutical specialist. Documented track record of success in consistently exceeding sales goals and corporate objectives through effective recruitment, leadership and analytical competencies. Expertise in performance management, detail business planning and execution, training/coaching and developing top talent, shared accountability and transparency, sales metric analytics, business integrity in decision making, cross-functional teamwork, high ROI resource/budget management and development of key opinion leaders. THERAPEUTIC EXPERTISE
DEPRESSION CARDIOVASCULAR ALZHEIMERS
PAIN MANAGEMENT RESPIRATORY
SpotOn Transact LLC, Jacksonville, FL
Identify small to medium size businesses that need help in developing their online presence, reduce their payment processing charges and grow their business. Duties include daily cold calling, door to door visits, or reaching out through social media to arrange time to present SpotOn’s unique business development software and hardware that can help small businesses thrive. Act as a local support contact and give concierge service to my book of merchants. Supreme Medical, Jacksonville,FL
Business Development Specialist
Recruit and train physicians in all specialties on a national Clinical Trails Management Program to help provide them with ancillary income and cutting edge medicines for their patients. Coordinate sub-investigators and support staff to implement a seamless and profitable clinical trial program for the medical groups. Orexo, Jacksonville, Fl
Responsible for the launch and market share growth of Zubsolv for opioid dependence. Duties included organizing call routing for Florida/Georgia/S Carolina territory to maximize exposure of Zubsolv to top physicians. Execute profitable lunch and learns and dinner programs.
• Presidents Corner 2015
• Presidents Corner 2016
• Developed Community Connections (a referral source that connects the dots between providers and patients so patients who are seeking treatment are not lost)
• Led the region in copay card and voucher utilization in 2014 & 2015
• Co-developed the Master Visual Aid and Business Retention brochure in 2016 that is currently used.
• Led the nation in copay card and voucher utilization in 2016 & 2017. Pfizer, Jacksonville, Fl
National Deployment Representative (Contract position through PDI Inc.) Duties included immediate deployment to territories on the east coast that experienced attrition. Responsible for increasing prescriber base of newly launched Quillivant XR. Deployment included analyzing each territory, developing specific business plans, driving key prescriber sales through call activity, and organize future calls to limit downtime in each territory.
• Boston- increased new prescriber by 10 over 5 week period
• Charlotte-increased new prescriber by 15 over 5 week period Territorial Sales Representative -Jacksonville, Fl Chosen as permanent representative to cover Jacksonville, Gainesville, Ocala and surrounding areas.
• Increased prescriber base by 35 over 6 months
• Developed key relationships with University of Florida Pediatricians (rep lock out)
• Chosen for PDI Career Compass Program
Boehringer-Ingelheim, Atlanta, GA
10/2011 to 7/2012
Territorial Sales Representative (Contract position through Inventiv) Responsible for the sales and marketing of Boehringer’s new therapy for anticoagulation to primary care physicians. Expand the usage of Pradaxa and develop it into the new standard of care for physicians with their non-valvular atrial fibrillation patients.
• Chosen as pharmacy lead for division to develop ideas for market penetration.
• Increased breadth of new prescribers by 45 percent in 8 months.
• Ranked 5th out of 20 in the region, 102th out of 427 nationally Abbott Laboratories, Atlanta, GA
2/2008 to 3/2011
Territory Sales Representative (Contract position through Quintiles) Responsible for sales and marketing of a portfolio of drugs for treatment of high cholesterol. Develop relationships with pharmacies, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants to drive sales of four new to market products.
• Achieved “Top Two” sales ranking for district out of seven district region.
• Successfully launched Trilipix and Simcor.
• 2009 ranked 12th out of 135 in Southeast Region.
• 2010 ranked 18th Nationally
• Spearheaded comprehensive research and analysis initiative to match high-growth pharmacies and doctors.
Forest Pharmaceuticals, Atlanta, GA
10/2000 to 6/2007
Medical Sales Representative
Marketed and sold diverse pharmaceutical portfolio of products to cardiologists, psychiatrists, pulmonologists, pediatrics, OB/GYNs, pain specialists, surgeons, neurologists and dentists. Products sold included: Lexapro, Namenda, Combunox, Tiazac, Aerobid and Celexa.
• Successfully launches Lexapro, Namenda and Combunox.
• Created strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
• Sales efforts lead to territory rankings increasing from 481 to 39th in nation.
• Ranked #5 in district & #12 in region – 2005.
• Achieved #2 ranking for district, #3 for region & top 10% nationally – 2006.
• Ranked #3 in district & region – 2007.
• Presented Isomer Science at National Meeting and trained representatives through individual field rides.
1994 to 2000
BBA in Finance – Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA 3.49 GPA, Deans List