• Project Management
• Construction Management
• Project Coordination
• Reporting & Emails
• Engineering & Procurement
• Documents projects RFI, ITP
DR, WR, WPS
Arabic — Native speaker
English — Very Good, regarding
Dynamic and self-driven engineering professional with an extensive experience with more than 2+ years of working in industrial construction projects, pipelines, steel structure, Firefighting protection, Piping, HSE, Tendering, Site Management, lean skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits, and side to side with International companies as; the most of the Large scale International Companies worked in Jordan as : PHB, Tecnicas Reunidas, Royal Haskoning DHV.
Mashtal Steel Industries co. Aqaba, Jordan Dec 2016 – Present Duty and Responsibility :
• Has been working as a Site Engineer in the Rehabilitation and Extension of the Industrial Terminal in the South Port.
• Fabrication of items as per approved shop drawing.
• Reviewing shop drawings before sending it to work shop
• Management of man power with all required equipment and vehicles to get the max Production and min cost.
• Planning and preparing for the erection activities and coordination with the other parties in site
• Carrying out of erection drawings and following up the erection activities directly at site all the time to make sure that the installation process is as per the approved erection drawings.
• Coordination with engineering department to find solutions for any problems or contradictions between the erection drawings and the actual status of site.
• Carrying out all necessary modifications as per site conditions.
• Applying internal check of the finished items, (verticality, alignment, level, tightness of bolts... etc) to make sure that our final product is qualified and within tolerances before final handing over.
• Monitoring site activities and its compliance with specifications and requirements.
• Responsible checking all fabrication pipes in workshops.
• Supervised all welding activity at site.
• Preparing systems log and material log.
• Supervising insulation and coating activity.
• Follow up pipe Support Fabrication, assembly and Welding compliance.
• Prepared and supervised leak test .
• lead a Pre-commisoning team on Siwertell new ship unloader machine for sulpher .
• Insuring that construction team execute work according to the project specifications, constructions progress schedules.
• Make sure that all teams are abiding safety regulations and rules in order to avoid as possible as can injuries and LTI's. EDUCATION
2011 - 2016
Mutah University, Faculty of Engineering, B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (Power and Energy)
References and any further details will be available upon request.