English CV, Rosa Gudny Arnardottir
Crossfit Coach, Reebok Fitness & Crossfit Katla, August 2019- present
Lifeguard in a swimming pool, Árbæjarlaug: 2012- present.
Gymnastic coach for Fylkir, October 2017- January 2018
Prisonguard at Hólmsheiði prison, summer 2017.
Educator and lecturer for the National Queer Organization of Iceland. 2015- 2018.
Organizer at Equality days in the University of Iceland. September and October 2016.
Basic training at the Danish military. January- June 2015.
Secretary at the cancer department in the National Hospital of Iceland. 2014-2015.
University of Reykjavik, BS degree in Sport science 2016- 2019.
Exchange semester in Sport University of Cologne, Germany, winter semester 2018
Exchange semester in University of Southern Maine, spring semester 2018
University of Iceland, Chemistry and Gender studies, 2015-2016.
Gerlev Idræthojskole, Danish sport-school. Crossfit line, 2014.
AFS exchange in Brazil, 1 year. 2011-2012.
Menntaskólinn í Reykjavik, Junior College. Natural science line. 2009-2014
Social- and volunteer work:
-Educator and lecturer, Samtökunum ’78, the National Queer organization. August 20015- present
-Participant at SOAP, sports and outdoor activity project for Erasmus+ in Luxembourg July 2017.
- Harladurinn 2. Improvising theater course February-March 2017
- Crossfit Copenhagen instructor course January 2017
- Level 1 coach certificate Crossfit. October 2016
-Board member of the Equality organization inside the University of Reykjavik. School year 2016-17.
- AIESEC opportunity Human Rights, Sri Lanka. June- July 2016
- Haraldurinn 1. Improvising theater course. February 2016
- Actor and an acrobat at Stúdentaleikhúsið, The Student‘s theater group, August- December 2015.
-Seeds. Promoting healthy living. Living la vida healthy in Lisbon, Portugal. June 2015
- Red cross. Volunteer at the Youth on the Run project September 2014- September 2015
-Actor and an acrobat at Herranótt, The theater group of Menntaskólinn í Reykjavik, January- May 2014.
-AFS, volunteer at the Exchange organization 2012-2017
Crossfit, cookie baking, healthy living, theater and reading books (mostly fantasy literature).
I am a traveler, athlete, feminist and a vegetarian.