To have a growth oriented and challenging career, where I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCES
• L&T SHIPYARD PVT. LTD. KATTUPALLI, CHENNAI (JULY 03- AUG 20, 2018) Underwent training in the following departments (HULL CONSTRUCTION)
- Ship construction Site (SCS)
- Block Making Site
- Design Department
- Ship repair and Piping.
B. TECH (Naval
VELS Institution of Science
Technology & Advanced Studies
72.4% CGPA upto 7
Vivekananda Vidhya Bhavan Girls
Higher Secondary School
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2
• HINDUSTAN SHIPYARD- VIZAG (18.08 to 19.08,2017)
- Visit over MV GOOD LIGHT SHIP(BULK CARRIER)
- INS KURSURA S(20) (DIESEL ELECTRIC SUBMARINE)
• Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• AutoCAD 2013 (2D & 3D).
• Maxsurf Integrated (Ship design software).
• Online course (RIN CARRIER ACADEMY) Spoken English. AREA OF INTEREST
• Small crafts and naval vessels.
• Ship/Offshore Structure Construction and Design and Repair.
• Surveys of Ships/Offshore Structure.
• Stability of floating bodies.
• Model making of ships.
• Resistance and Powering Calculations.
• Basic and Detail design Calculations.
• High performance marine vehicle.
• Studied about OPTIMISATION OF TRIMARAN (Theory based)
- Optimization of hydrofoils for making it fuel efficient and more stable for increasing its speed.
- Basic requirements and the history of this system.
- Case study with other hydrofoil systems.
• Completed Basic Design of 8000T DWT CHEMICAL TANKER VESSEL.
(L=105m, B=18.3m, D=9.6m, T=7.7m, DWT=8800T, Speed=15knots, Displacement=11759.5T)
- Parent Ship analysis.
- Fixing of ship particulars.
- Lines plan and initial GA.
- Deadweight check.
- Scantling and shell expansion plan.
- Stability check with loading and unloading calculations.
- Rudder and Powering calculations.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Been School Pupil Leader.
• Been Department Representative in college.
• Participated in National Level Conference on Oil & Gas Industries and Ship building.
• Participated in event of ICSOE 2K18 Department Workshop.
• Technical Workshop on “APPLICATION OF CAD/CAM IN SHIPBUILDING”. STRENGTHS
• An extrovert and with full of energy and enthusiasm and carry a positive energy.
• Good analytical skills and a quick learner.
• Good leadership qualities and always maintain my discipline. PERSONAL PROFILE
• Date of Birth : 21th March 1998
• Gender : Female
• Marital status : Single
• Father’s Name : Devaraj
• Languages Known : Tamil, English, Hindi (Read and Write), French (Basic)
• Address : H-279, Anna Nagar, Phase-1, Naval Pattu, T.N.H.B, Trichy- 26
• Interests : Reading books, Singing, Dancing, Sports(Throwball)
• Contact No : +91-866*******
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby declare that above giving information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.