Tower B **,flat no 102,
E-MAIL ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
1) MSC (botany with specialization in micro-biology and bio-tec, Burdwan Univ. W.B) 2) B.SC-B.ed( 4 years of integrated course from Regional Institute of Education, Bhuvneshwar)
1) SSC (XIIth)- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Malda, West Bengal (CBSE) 2) HSC (Xth)- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Malda West Bengal (CBSE) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
1. Worked as a teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya C.R.P.F. Durgapur West Bengal from June 2001 to December 2001.
2. Worked as a PGT in Ryan International School CBSE affiliated Jaipur,Rajasthan from February 2002 to April 2004.
3. Worked as a Vice-Principal in Hindustan International Academy CBSE affiliated senior secondary school, Jaipur, Rajasthan from May 2004 to June 2005. 4. Worked as a Principal in India Overseas School CBSE affiliated senior secondary school, Jaipur, Rajasthan from June 2005 to march 2011. 5. Worked as a principal in Dr.Amrit Lal Isharat Memorial Sunbeam School,NTPC,Tanda, Ambedkarnagar,U.P.from july 2011 to june 2014
6. Worked as a principal in Sarvodaya Public School, Azamgarh from june 2014 to jan 2017.
7. Working as a principal in Presidium Faridabad (now-D. P. S. G) . Since Jan 2017
(1) Total Teaching Experience: 16 years
a. Subject- Biology (IXth-XIIth)
(2) Total Administrative Experience: AS A PRINCIPAL: 12 Years 4 Months a. Responsibilities Undertaken
i. Maintaining Overall Discipline Of school with the help of teaching and non-teaching staff.
ii. Academic Feedback on daily basis from all HOD’s and Co- coordinators
iii. Random checking of Class and Home assignment(s) iv. Finalizing Time Table according to the specific qualification of teachers
v. Weekly meeting with Teachers to monitor class wise, subject wise as well as individual performance of the students
vi. Organizing regular remedial classes in zero periods for weak students
vii. Fort-nightly discussion with the HOD’s on the individual file maintenance of the students with cover academic as well as behavioral aspects of students
viii. Timely conduction of class test/ revision test after completion of each and every chapter
ix. Organizing parent-teacher’s meeting on regular basic x. Organizing inter-school sports, cultural, academic activities and sahodaya activities.
xi. Organizing motivational classes for teachers and students with the help of expertise
My track Record:
My belief in closely coordinated responsible team work has produced excellent board results consistently. My long experience of preparing students for competitive exams like IITJEE, AIEEE CA, CPT etc.
has seen the selection of many students to these institutes. MY VISION & PHILOSOPHY ON EDUCATION:
CORE IDEA OF MY PHILOSOPHY: All children can learn and be successful. 1. The dynamics and need of the 21st century School going kid is to encourage him to discover and shape his true intellectual, creative, social & physical potential. 2. In today’s society, education is a top priority. The fundamental purpose of schooling is student learning, and all children have the right to a quality education. An ideal school consists of a community of learners whose main focus is student achievement. The school is considered a caring community, and has a specific moral purpose. High standards are set, and high achievement is demanded. Staff members establish high expectations for all students, and provide the support necessary for them to achieve their goals 3. A positive school climate is crucial to its success. The atmosphere of a school should be one of caring and trust. The school should be a supportive environment that is conducive to learning. Both students and staff should feel comfortable and safe at their school. Positive interpersonal relationships also help create a positive school culture. These relationships are fostered when both staff and students are encouraged to work collaboratively. An effective staff will work together to create a safe and supportive learning environment 4. Professional development is vital to teacher effectiveness. It should be meaningful and helpful to teachers. It should include information on the changing role of the teacher, the latest developments in the area of instruction, and reflective practice techniques to assist teachers in self-improvement. Good staff development will help teachers address the diverse needs of their students and help to improve their professional skills.
1. Academic Topper of Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar 2. IInd
prize winner of National Talent Search Examination. 3. Winner of inter college Badminton Championship. 4. Participated and won many awards in Inter-School Sports and literally activities as well as at college level also
5. VMC (Vidyalaya Management Committee) member of KV-2, Jaipur. HOBBIES:
2. Travelling and gathering information about new places 3.Listening Soft music