Tampa, FL *****
Objective: To secure a position with a stable and profitable organization, where I can be a member of a team and utilize my business experience to the fullest. My objective is to obtain a position in a professional office environment where my skills are valued and can benefit the organization. Where it will enable me to apply my education and creative skills to the benefit of the organization. Experience: I’m highly experienced in Legal field as well in Computer Secretary Skills. Also, willing to learn and increase my knowledge and skills. Also have experience with Needles, Lexis, Word, Excel, Buy crash, and medical Portals.
• Fluent in Spanish/ Notary Lic # FF223774
• St. Petersburg College Clearwater, FL 2018-Current Currently working on my B.A. in Criminology
• Concorde Career Institute Tampa FL, 2004- 2006 Graduate student Have obtain Certification as a CNA
• Sickles High School Tampa FL, 1997-2001 High School Diploma Achieved Was President of the DECA Club
Gibbs and Parnell Attorneys at Law Tampa FL, 2008-Current
• Paralegal Secretary/ Legal Assistant/Receptionist
• Meeting with clients and having them sign all initial paper work; setup claims and sends out all correspondence to providers. Request medical records, bill and crash report and any additional info.
• Set up statements with adjuster and make sure the clients property damage is taken care of.
• Maintain client contact and status on their files and process. Prep the file for demand with all needed documents. Also was in charge of helping with ordering of office supplies, plan Christmas, lunches and handle person things for the Attorney.
• Set and maintain Attorneys’ calendar and set Depos, PTC, and hearings are set.
• Maintain files and communication with legal staff, work on Aderant, Word and Excel.
• Review police report, review discovery, e-file documents to the court, set depositions
• Knowledge in Needles, Filevine and e-filing portals.