VIJENDER BEDI (B. Com, CISCOM)
Creative Accounting Bookkeeper equipped with a broad knowledge of concepts and strategies to yield the best possible financial outcomes.
• 3PL Management
• Team Leadership
• Global Distribution
• External / Internal Communication
• Languages: English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi
• Periodic financial reporting expert
• Knowledge of income tax procedures
• Fiscal budgeting knowledge
• Managerial aptitude
• Invoice coding familiarity
• Accounting operations professional
• Strong communication skills
• General ledger accounting skills.
• Licence of forklift, walkie, reach truck, counter balance. EDUCATION
Post Graduate Certificate in SCM (Sep 2017- Apr 2019)
- Lambton College (Canadian Public College)
Specialized Modules: Warehousing, Purchasing, Organizational Behaviour, Inventory Planning and Management, Transportation, Freight Forwarding, Logistics, etc. Under graduate degree of Commerce (Aug 2011- April 2015) Panjab University, India
Specialized Modules - Cost Accounting, Auditing and Assurance, Financial Accounting, Banking, Financial Management, Business Organization and Management, Company Law, Taxes, etc.
Certificate in Supply Chain and Operations Management (March 2019) VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE & LEADERSHIP
• Worked in a child orphanage in the year 2014 for two months.
• Work as a volunteer in a Blood Donation Camp.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Got First prize in a debate competition on state level conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
• First Runner up in long jump at national level in Punjab. EXPERIENCE
Pride Pak Canada Ltd. Sep 2017- till date
• Check the Quality of Product.
• Welcome delivery trucks
• Receive and track shipments
• Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
• Tag and label merchandise
• Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type. Book keeper
Cheema motors, India October 2015 – July 2017
• Create financial transactions of the Company which includes posting information to accounting software for documents such as invoices to customers, cash receipts, bank reconciliation,
• Maintain balance sheets by using computerized and manual systems.
• Issue financial statements and maintain general ledger account.
• Prepare trial balance of books and post journal enteries.
• Prepare tax returns.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
• Listening to music in a leisure time.
• Playing cricket on weekdays with the friends.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST