SRINATH IRIRA SEKAR
** ***** ******, ********* ** L3Y 1J3
Food Processing and Supply Chain Management /Visual Merchandising / Store Design / Profit Optimization / Process Improvement / Inventory and Cost Control / Staff Development
Seasoned, results-producing management professional with extensive experience leading profit-generating operations through innovative merchandising, pricing and discounting, and focus on continuous product turnover. Effective leader skilled in developing highly productive, sales-driven teams by implementing customer-focused training and sales programs. Exceptional ability to establish rapport with customers, gain trust, and build strong repeat and referral business. Proven record of effective short- and long-range tactical planning and improving operational processes to reduce shrink and achieve optimal profitability.
Management and Sales Strengths:
• Food and Supply Chain Management
• Merchandising / Product Presentation
• Purchasing and Vendor Management
• Operations Analysis / Inventory Planning
• Cost Reduction and Shrink Avoidance
• Sales Training and Team Building
• Recruiting and Staffing Initiatives
• Budget Administration / Oversight
• Change / Turnaround Management
Subway Restaurants – London & Newmarket, ON Canada 8/2018 to Present Store Supervisor
Oversee operations for leading general Supply retailer with 7 stores and 2M in annual revenue.
Direct day-to-day operations of 8000 sq. ft. store generating more than 2M in annual revenue. Recruit, train, mentor, and manage 70-member team, ensuring continuous delivery of outstanding customer service. Supervise five department managers, providing coaching and engendering accountability for store results and staff performance. Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve revenue objectives and reduce expenditures while ensuring payroll remains within budget. Selected Achievements:
• Consistently exceeded annual goals in key metrics, such as profit, sales, employee retention, and customer service.
• Led highly $2M end-to-end remodel of store in July 2019. Util- Assist Inc, Newmarket Canada August 2019
Lead Product QA Analyst
Coordinated efforts to restore profitability and reputation of under-performing location with 6 employees. Implemented new policies and procedures, including various initiatives designed to increase sales and client loyalty. Co-facilitated launch of new project; developed new-hire training and orientation materials. Cognizant Technology Solutions 2016 - 2018
Process Sales Associate
Provided top-notch customer service in support of clothing retailer with 14 locations across three states.
Assisted customers in selecting merchandise, answering questions, and quickly resolving concerns. Participated in ongoing training and customer care clinics. Coached and mentored new associates in sales strategies and internal policies. Selected Achievements:
• Received “Outstanding Customer Service” award for each quarter of 2017.
• Achieved lowest returns percentage on all products for two consecutive years.
• Earned perfect scores on all secret shopper reports. Vistronics Design Solutions
Sales Quality (Intern) 2014 - 2015
Product QA Analyst – Product and Developement 2015 – 2016 Responsibilities:
• Review test cases, Requirement traceability matrix with the business.
• Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using TestNG framework.
• Understanding the Business Specification Document.
• Derived Test Scenarios and Test Cases from the requirements.
• Provide estimations for the test effort and prioritize the areas needed to be tested first.
• Played key role in boosting profitability by 46% and customer satisfaction rating by 23% within first ten months in position.
• Reduced shrink from 1.2% to 0.3% through implementation of improved utility products and inventory procedures.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
• PG Diploma in Business, Fanshawe College, London, ON 2018 – 2019
• Bachelor of Engineering and Management, Anna University 2012 – 2015
• Risk Management certified in CTS
• ITIL, MS office and windows
• Core Java, Selenium, Jira, Junit and HP ALM
ACHIEVEMENTS/ VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
• Received the highest rating in Annual Performance review
• Volunteered as Scouts and served many rural areas and attended all the camping.
• Volunteered as a Sports coordinator in college and represented the college in many sports events.
• Designed and executed a live project at Fanshawe College Reference will be provided upon request