Nicole Anne Harbin
email@example.com 612-***-**** http://www.linkedin.com/in/naharbin
**** ***** **** **, #*, MN, 55416
HAMLINE UNIVERSITY, St. Paul, MN 2018-2020
Paralegal Certification, ABA accredited
CAPELLA UNIVERSITY, Minneapolis, MN 2008-2010
Master of Science in Human Resource Management, Legal Emphasis
Graduated with honors, Cum Laude
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN – MADISON, Madison, WI 2004-2008
Bachelor of Arts, Double Major: Sociology, Anthropology
International Academic Program, London, England, Fall Semester 2006
Biersdorf and Associates, Minneapolis, MN
Legal Assistant June 2019 – present
• Condemnation and tax law. Organized meetings with appraisers and clients. Filed and served documents in multiple jurisdictions. Drafted affidavits, motions and other legal documents
TSR Injury Law, Bloomington, MN
Personal Injury Paralegal Nov 2018 – May 2019
• Filed for arbitration. Sent out discovery requests, and requested medical documents. Submitted wage loss services claims. Drafted demand letters. Reviewed for subrogation interest.
Sedgwick CMS, Eden Prairie, MN
Disability Representative: DS2 Jan 2016 – Nov 2018
Disability Representative: DS1 Jan 2015 – Dec 2015
FMLA specialist II: Leave of Absence Rep. Oct 2013 – Jan 2015
FMLA specialist I: Leave of Absence Coordinator May 2012 – Oct 2013
• Managed disability and FMLA claims. Reviewed denied Workers Comp claims. Person of contact for acquisition prepartum and postpartum disability claims. November 2014, led a presentation on company processing and the operating system to a Fortune 500 Company. June 2013, assisted in the implementation of a new client in Ohio.
CEED, Detroit, MI Nov 2010 – Nov 2011
Client Services and Outreach Specialist
• Worked with Detroit entrepreneurs, to create business opportunities, resulting in the creation and retention of jobs.
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute. Dec 2015 - present
• Teach adaptive downhill skiing to disabled children.