Address: Doha, Qatar
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Mobile Number: 009**-********
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am an experienced Document control Specialist with a history of tracking and protecting documents both paper and digital. I take responsibility for everything like Technical Documents such as (Material Submittal, Inspection & Test Plan, Method Statement and Plan & Procedure), Organizational Chart, Flow chart, Document submission and audit records. I will effectively manage the flow of your materials putting into action logs and tracking systems control of batch records and maintaining flow of documents.
As your Document control Specialist I have the skills education and background that your company seeks. I invite you to review my attached CV which will show you that I am capable with. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application in person. Yours sincerely,
Competent, decisive and dedicated professional, having 5 years of processional Work Experience in Qatar. Poised to deliver responsible growth and genuine results in a fast paced Environment. Rich mix of technical knowledge; analytical skills and leadership talents complement my desire to pursue an administrative professional career in a reputed Organization/Project, wherein my skills and keen desire to Learn and work can lead to optimal benefit of the organization/Project and my professional growth.
• Updating technical documents such as (MATERIAL SUBMITTAL, INSPECTJON & TEST PLAN, METHOD STATEMENT and PLAN AND PROCEDURE)
• Making Document Transmittal.
• Monitor Incoming and Outgoing flow of documents using correspondence program.
• Filing documents, reports, shop drawings and other important documents.
• Making (RFI) Request for inspection.
• Undertake various functions related to document control, document archiving, document imaging and maintenance of document r egister.
• Maintains specifically assigned project database.
• Performs file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
• Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittals
• Receiving The Invoice
• Develops and experiments with new ideas, techniques, and applications to increase job productivity and efficiency. SKILLS
• I made my own logs for easy searching of some specific documents.
• Provides hardware support such as installation of network cards, and reformatting of hard disk drives when required.
• Advises and assists users with integration of desktop systems into administrative and academic applications and services.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE (OVER 5.6 YEARS IN QATAR) 1QA/QC DCC OFFICER
: Arabian Technical Service (Al Jaber Engineering)
: Doha - Qatar
: QA/QC Document Control Officer
: 23-July-2018 to Sep-2019
Al Khor Expressway is a new project owned by State of Qatar, Ashghal, It aims utility Diversion Works of Dry and Wet Utilities at Phase 1 and 2 of Al Khor Expressway Project Contracting Qatar-Al Jaber Engineering (hereinafter referred as JEC) is the sub- contractor for the delivery of design and construction of this contract.
KEY RESPONISIBLITIES HANDLED:
Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems
Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company's Document Management System.
Ensure proper document control support is given to each project. Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard. Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems. Organizing all files including the old ones for proper storage. Reproducing needed documents for all staff.
Handling the distribution of those documents.
Scans and proofreads the papers before distributing it. Receiving all mails in the office.
2. ADMINISTRATION & TIME KEEPING
Company Location Industry Job Role Period
: ALYSJ JV (Gold Line Metro UG Project – Qatar Rail)
: Doha - Qatar
: TIME KEEPING& ADMIN
The Doha Metro is part of the Qatar Integrated Railways Program (QIRP). The Gold Line Underground section of the network runs East/West through the heart of Doha City, starting to the East at Airport City and continuing through Al Sharq, Doha Souq, Msheireb and Al Adhawaa, before following both Al Sadd Street and Al Waab Street to the West of Doha and terminating at Sports City in the Aspire Zone. The scope of work will include design and construction of all civil engineering and building work for this section KEY RESPONISIBLITIES HANDLED:
• Timesheet preparation for Workers and staff using Bio-matric/Site report.
• Preparation of Daily/Weekly and monthly manpower report.
• Coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial services.
• Handling travel arrangements as required including Hotels and ticket reservation.
• Arrangement of Food & Accommodation for the workers and staff.
• Arrange meetings with clients and sub-contractors.
• Participate and make suggestions in Administrative meetings.
• Preparation of Leave application of workers and staff.
• Assists project management team with other day-to-day tasks.
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
• Devising and maintaining office systems.
•Scheduling and Progress Invoice preparation
Employee’s attendance updating for payroll processing through EIP Online software.
• Workmen’s cost code allocation through CostTos online software.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solver skills.
• Solid experience in implementing office policies and procedures.
• Technical knowledge to include proven experience with Microsoft Office tools.
• Ability to work independently as well as with others.
• Ability to maintain strict accuracy and be detail oriented.
• Motivated self-starter with high character and integrity.
• Ability to work with a diverse population.
• Well developed administrative competencies including book keeping and secretarial skills.
• Excellent ability to work under minimal supervision and prioritize work.
•Also experience in handling Manpower Co-ordination work.
• High level typing Speed @ 40 WPM.
• Strong ability to exercise judgment and tact in dealing with the public and other employees.
• Proven work experience in managing project requirements Project Description
Company : Implus Contracting Co
Location : Doha - Qatar
Industry : Contracting Co
Job Role : ACCOUNTANT
Period : 1-Apr-2014 to November-2014.
KEY RESPONISIBLITIES HANDLED:
Received and recorded invoices and arranged payments. Received and recorded invoices and arranged payments. Received and recorded invoices and arranged
Prepare and send invoices to debtors
Handle all kinds of bank transactions.
Maintain petty cash.
Calculate and distribute wages and salaries.
Assist in preparing regular reports and summaries of accounting activities. Maintained all aspects of finance, accounting, marketing & data processing for the company. Assist in generating income statements, P & L Accounts, balance sheet, general ledger & other reports. Maintained Daybook, Sales, Purchase & Stock Registers; posted ledgers. Handle & maintain accounts up to finalization.
Assist in client management & relationship development. Degree in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) – University of Calicut, India.
• Higher Secondary from Board of Higher Secondary Examinations Government of Kerala INDIA –
• SSLC from Board of Public Examination Government of Kerala India
• Operating System: Windows 2000, 2003 & XP, Windows 2007, 2008, Windows 7 Professional.
• Applications: MS Office, Remote Control, Telnet, Remote Desktop.
• Employee’s Information Portal (EIP) developed by L&T.
• Employees Attendance Management System EIP software.
• Cost Control Tools – CostTos
Name : MUHAMMAD U
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 03-07-1992
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Listening to Music & Travelling.
Language Known : English,Hindi,Malayalam,Tamil,ARABIC Passport No : K4449196
Passport Validity : 24/06/2022
Driving License : Valid Qatar Driving License (Valid Upto 2020-01-06) Visa Status : Transferable Visa/NOC Available
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge & belief. Date:
Place: Doha MUHAMMAD U