*** ***** *** **** ***, Revere MA 02151
• Manage, maintain and calibrate lab equipment as
well as efficient at recording and analyzing data.
• Experienced in technical skills in analytical
chemistry and lab procedures such as
Distillation, Crystallization, Vacuum Filtration,
Extraction, Spectroscopy, and Thin-Layer
• Experience in basic hands-on microbiology lab
procedures such as isolating and culture sample
cell and tissue, DNA Extraction, qPCR
amplification, and Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.
• Knowledge of genomic analyzing tools for
assembling genome sequences such as Qubit,
NGS (Illumina), PATRIC, and BLAST.
• Strong verbal/written communication
• Experienced in management and team
• Strong organizational skills
• Managing multiple priorities
• Analytical thinking
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
• Trilingual - Bengali, Urdu, English
• Loyola University Chicago, Bachelor of Science in Biology 2018
• Aviation High School: Advanced Regents Diploma, A&P Aircraft Maintenances Certificate 2011 EXPERIENCE
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor February 2019 to Present American Airlines, BOS Boston Massachusetts
• Manages the daily Production requirements through subordinates.
• Ensures team members are following procedures in order to ensure maximum efficiency, compliance and safety.
• Leads staff to ensure team member's skills are utilized to the highest degree possible.
• Leads coordination with Maintenance Training to ensure on-going enhancement of staff and skill set.
• Conducts regular meetings with Business Reviews and Boardwalks to ensure best possible communication, identification, and resolution of action items.
• Monitors the coordination of maintenance manpower requirements overtime and consistency with program scheduling and priorities
• Maintains effective communication between Maintenance, Engineering, Facilities Maintenance and other Supply Chain groups.
• Executes manpower deployment and shift production requirements. Researcher May 2018 to December 2018
Loyola Urinary Education & Research Collaborative, Chicago Illinois
• Investigated E.coli bacterial genome from female patient’s urinary tract for virulence factors.
• Isolated and cultured sample cell of E.coli. Extracted DNA, conducted qPCR amplification and Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, and tested for sensitivity against various bacterial phages to further analyze DNA samples for unique characteristic.
• Utilized bioinformatics tools for assemble, annotation and analyses of sequenced genome (PATRIC, BLAST, plasmidfinder).
• Analyzed whole genome to identify virulence factors determining whether samples are pathogenic and correspond to UTI.
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, Tower Operation January 2017 to January 2019 Envoy Air, ORD Chicago Illinois
• Manage a team of over 30 individuals enforcing company policies and practices.
• Ensure safety protocols and regulation are implemented by all maintenance personal
• Coordinate and communicate between Maintenance and multiple departments to ensure on time departures and provides timely and accurate information of aircraft status.
• Monitor MTX Ops and other available technological systems and evaluate their impact to make recommendation, adjustments or provide the proper service for a smooth and efficient operation.
• Maintain documentation and turnover reports such as review and rectify delay codes, documenting aircraft movement and updating RGO statues.