OBJECTIVE: Seeking for a career opportunity to utilize my electrical trainings and skills and provide significant contribution to the success of my employer effectively. Willingness to work hard in a challenging environment with a purpose of growth, knowledge and creativity, in order to achieve organizational goals.
• Good Communication skills.
• Organizational skills
• Can accept responsibility
• Innovative ideas
• Problem solving skills
• Good numeric ability.
• Computer savvy
• Self motivative
Hobbies • Travelling
• Reading about the new innovations in th field of ISRO
• Reading about the techies.
C-2/37,DDA Janta Flats, Hastsal, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059 Email : email@example.com Phone-+919********* Father : Viswambharan Nair DOB : 22-10-1995
Education • 10th from Kerala School, New Delhi (2012)
• HSC from Kerala School, New Delhi (2014)
• B tech specialized in Electrical and Electronics from Kerala University(62.99), graduated in the year 2018
• Completed an additional course “MEP”
Experience • Internship from Schneider, Bangalore
• One Year Experience at Cadillac Automation, Kochi, Kerala
• Currently Working in JAAC Techno Services (Sub-Contract Company of Siemens Gemesa)
• Project done on the topic of “ Solar Energy Box ”. https://localnews.manoramaonline.com/pathanamthitta/local- news/2018/05/17/enlighten-tribal-areas.html
• Got first prize in an innovative project competition for the project “ Box Energy - A low cost energy solution for rural India” organized by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment(KSCSTE) & the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, hosted at AMAL JYOTI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Kanjirappally.
• Conducted seminar on the topic of ”A Non-isolated dual input dc dc converter with wide input voltage range for renewable energy sources ”.
• Participated in the innovative project presentation competition “IDEEVAK” at SREE BUDDHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Elavumthitta.
• Participated in the NATIONAL ENERGY AUDITING COMPETETION (NEAC-2016) organized by Energy conservation Society (ECS).
• Attended the workshop done on “Solar Photovoltaics Design ”by IEDC at COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ARANMULA.