Escondido, CA 92027
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated, hardworking, Professional with excellent work ethics. A quick learner requiring minimal supervision. I am seeking an opportunity for growth within your company. EXPERIENCE:
Audatex/Solera South Jordan, UT 4/02-07/19
Billing Specialist III/Business Operations
● Currently processing invoices & detail reporting for major insurance co using Oracle R12 System.
● Process and review all aspects of orders or contracts including pricing to ensure conformance with company policy
● Responsible for all client orders and contract issues. Implementation and compliance audits for ACS agreements. Also responsible for accurate, complete and timely processing billing and shipping of client contracts.
● Work directly with sales and external customers to resolve the most complex contract and billing issues. Interface with internal customers such as customer service, collections and tech support.
● Perform Monthly Revenue variance analysis
● Understand policies, processes and procedures associated with assigned areas of responsibility.
● May assume additional responsibility as assigned by manager Exhibitgroup/Giltspur, Fremont, CA 8/96-1/02
● Assist P/R department calculating time cards, keying time cards in to AS400. Transmitting payroll to ADP, assisting credit managers with the client collection calls. Assisting A/P match invoices with purchase order, coding and keying in to AS400. Printing checks once a week. Job cost accrual. Responsible for AP month-end close. Responsible for review of expense report and master cards report and process for payment. Manual check processing. Process daily bank deposit. Directly work with billing to process invoices in a timely manner. Work with project managers, account managers, A/E with all shorts of paper work.
● Enter & post labor transfer, job cost transfer, A/R Invoices, material tickets, daily cash & credit card transactions, enter, post and print purchase orders. Running and distributing salesman cash and A/R reports
● Coordinate with corporate office to obtain credit information on new clients. Filing for A/R, A/P, and billing
Select Foods, Hayward, CA 10/87-8/96
Lead Data Entry Operator
● Process daily orders in timely manners, Work directly with purchasing agent with product and pricing issue. Working with credit manager to process credit in time. Helping process inputting prices change before billing process.
● Received orders over phone
2 year College – Commerce/Economics
● School in data entry operation, Cleveland, OH
● Certificate course in system operator. Hewlett Packard, Santa Clara, CA Skills
● Microsoft word
● Excel (vlookup, pivot)
● Skilled data entry operator - 12,000 keystroke
● Oracle Financials
● Great plain
References: Available upon request.