Name: Mahmoud Reza Badamaki
Date of Birth: 23-March-1963
Place of Birth: Tehran-Iran
Marital Status: Married
Mail address: No.12, 11th Sharghi Ave.,
Sadeghiyeh, Tehran, Iran
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Research Certificates
Mechanical in Petroleum
Patent New Cement Slurry Design with
Application of Nano Materials
Certificate Fundamentals of Drilling Eng
Certificate Thin section analyzer machine
* Research Institute of Petroleum Industry
d Reza Badamaki
, 11th Sharghi Ave., Sazemanbarnameh Ave
and Research Certificates:
Field of Study Institute
Mechanical in Petroleum PUT/RIPI
New Cement Slurry Design with
Application of Nano Materials
Fundamentals of Drilling Eng RIPI*
Reservoir Rocks Petrophysical
CemCade Operating Schlumberger
Thin section analyzer machine Norway,
HSE, OHSAS 18000 RIPI*
ISO 14001 RIPI*
Institute of Petroleum Industry
Sazemanbarnameh Ave., Ferdows Blvd.,
Description Duration Year
• Instillation and running conducting experiments with Ultra Sonic Cement Analyzer.
• Instillation and running conducting experiments with pressurized consistometer for measuring cement
• Instillation and running conducting experiments with dynamic filter press for measuring cement fluid loss.
• Instillation and running conducting experiments with static gel strength tester.
• Instillation and running conducting experiments with Rheochan pressurized Rheometer.
• Instillation and running conducting experiments with Fann 50 HTHP viscometer.
• Instillation and running conducting experiments with ADP, Acidizing laboratory simulation equipment.
• Installation and running experiments with Mobile Drill.
• Installation and running experiments with Corrosion Test Apparatus.
• Installation and running experiments with FMA (Fluid Migration Analyzer)
• Lab quality control of water base drilling fluids.
• Evaluation of different cement classes.
• Formulation of cement slurries for exploration wells in the field.
• Experience with high and low pressure, air compressors, building control systems.
• General knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel). 23 years
I have studied English for several years and my work has been associated in direct use of English through my working experience.
Speaking Writing Reading Listening
Intermediate Intermediate Intermediate Intermediate Working Position
Item Position Affiliation Duration Date
1 Lab Technician in Mud and
Cement Drilling Lab.
RIPI* 10 Years 1989 to
2 Mechanic RIPI* 13 Years 1999 to
Research Institute of Petroleum Industry
Able to pushing, pulling, lifting, bending and kneeling. Able to travel offshore and to foreign countries
Able to perform installation and service of products in hazardous environments, including offshore rigs.
Ability to work in elevated work areas.
General knowledge of oil field operations
Ability to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Ability to work well with multiple tasks and under tight deadlines Demonstrate organizational skills and self-motivation Basic computer literacy
Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams, schematics and mechanical drawings. Understanding natural gas fueled engines, compressors, and controls. Understanding of AC and DC theory.
Experience with major repair or overhaul of engine driven equipment.