Rachel Pierre, PMP, MBA
New York, NY firstname.lastname@example.org 631-***-****
CERTIFIED PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)
Extensive, progressive experience across a range of business analysis methodologies, product launches and system optimizations. Strong Project Management Office Lead motivated by new challenges and accomplishments. Reputation for developing effective project plans, driving multifaceted strategic initiatives, streamlining internal processes to enhance overall productivity. Consistently recognized for outstanding contributions to the bottom line. Commended for organization, execution, and priority management skills. Fluent in French and proficient in Spanish.
Core competencies include:
Agile/Waterfall methodologies Digital & Cloud Migrations Portfolio Management Business Communications Data Analysis & Reporting IT Integration New Product Launches Global Implementations Business Continuity Software Development Lifecycle Resource Management Strategic Planning Process Optimization Risk Mitigation Training & Team Building PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Sabbatical: May 2018 - October 2019
● Competed in Ballroom Dancing - Rhythm Champion.
● Traveled to Europe - France & Italy.
● Attended business seminars and training to keep up with market trends. JPMorgan Chase – New York, NY April 2017 - April 2018 IT Program Manager - Consumer Investment Banking
● Conducted scope requirement gatherings with clients and IT experts.
● Assigned functional specifications to developers through JIRA.
● Performed QA testing and signed-off on development work and planned User Acceptance Testing.
● Translated technical releases into business value for executive communications.
● Spearheaded compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) for 2018 legal deadline. JPMorgan Chase – New York, NY
VP Project Manager- Digital IT August 2016 - December 2016
● Orchestrated the planning, management and implementation of a digital (robo - advisory) financial product encompassing a wide variety of business units, programs and external vendors.
● Managed sprints from initiation through Agile and scrum implementations.
● Identified and drove AML, KYC, OFAC risk compliance and fraud prevention.
● Led resource planning, scrum sprint reviews, risk mitigation, and progress tracking and reporting.
● Defined roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders for smooth collaboration and productivity. Broadridge Financial Solutions – Edgewood, NY July 2008 - July 2016 Project Manager/ Sr. Business Analyst – Infrastructure (Shared Services) & Product Development
● Founded the IT Project Management Office and designed Sharepoint site for knowledge sharing.
● Ran leadership meetings to discuss high profile projects and ensure alignment with business goals.
● Oversaw multiple project streams with teams of 12-30 stakeholders across shared services and clients, to identify conflicts, standardize project reporting, and maintain positive traction while managing Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC.)
● Led cross-functional communications between global and culturally diverse workgroups.
● Drove Cloud Technology projects: Migrating to VMware and Amazon Web Services (AWS.)
● Spearheaded local team-building events and coached project coordinators. Faculty Student Association/Stony Brook University - Stony Brook NY January 2005 – May 2008 Campus Store Manager– Seawolves Marketplace
● Supervised retail operations and a staff of 12 to 15 associates.
● Strategized marketing techniques increasing sales and profit margins.
● Generated periodic sales and inventory reports monitoring store performance.
● Managed inventory, conducted student interviews and oversaw new-hire training. MAJOR PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
● New Digital Product (JPMorgan Chase): Orchestrated the onboarding and integrated banking
(money movement) for the launch of digital products, leveraging Agile methodologies facilitating swift IT product delivery.
● Proxy Season Readiness (Broadridge): Managed company-wide volume testing, open-systems and mainframe optimizations, and disaster recovery tests in support of 90% of proxy market data.
● Acquisition (Broadridge): Ran Technology integration and data migration of Bonaire onto our network and infrastructure. Established onboarding processes for new clients.
● Cloud Technology Migration (Broadridge): VMware & Amazon Web Services projects, migrating our core applications onto these 2 platforms. Responsibilities include:
• Document new architecture with Business and infrastructure dependencies.
• Map out migration activities and build Agile roadmap.
• Coordinate POC for testing of app containerization and functionalities.
• Manage live migration, document maintenance plan and lessons learned.
● End of Life, app decommissioning, hardware and software upgrades, and small enhancements projects running on open systems or mainframe.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Master of Business Administration (May 2015) - Dowling College – Oakdale, NY Bachelor of Science: Computer Information Systems (May 2008) - Stony Brook University Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) (March 2012) - Project Management Institute Technical skills: Java, Microsoft Office (incl.Project and SharePoint), Project Workbench, Clarity, JIRA, Confluence, Cognos, SQL, and VB.Net.