Konstantinos T. Gus Patukas
**** *. ******* **., *******, Pa., 17578 firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Site Operations Manager, Leasing &
HUD/PHFA contact at Parkesedge Elderly Apts.
• As Housing Site Operations and Leasing Manager, I currently oversee marketing, administration, maintenance, new leasing, as well as vendor selection for 50-unit Affordable Senior Housing Complex that meets Federal HUD and PA State PHFA guidelines.
•. Earlier, while owning and operating The Coffee Co. -- a 75-person capacity gourmet café and coffee bean retailer with 12-person staff in Lancaster, Pa. -- I grew annual sales from $250,000 to $485,000 over eight years before selling this business.
•. There, I performed staffing, payroll, training, buying, marketing, and promotion roles – managing sales, growing our client base, orchestrating promos, booking space, etc.
•. Earlier, as NYC Corporate PR Account Specialist, I sold new business; developed, printed, and managed distribution of collateral materials; groomed story ideas and broker research contacts; wrote and publicized client talks, generated new business, ran prospect logs and mailing lists, etc.
•. My marketing responsibilities included charting and energizing sales, managing staff efforts, and answering client promotional needs.
• I sold heavily – while also establishing business priorities and meeting operational budgets, and developed and co-wrote training manuals, and created other technical materials for business growth.
Personnel Management and Classroom Teaching
• In general, I have hired staff, assigned workloads, overseen production schedules, conducted payroll and bookkeeping operations, and also arranged and delivered staff training.
•. Further, for almost ten years I taught Social Studies and English Literature to upper school students in challenging urban districts – preparing lessons, tests, curricula and student portfolios.
• For the last three years as my final teaching role, I served as Technology Literacy Coach and Staff Developer at JPMcCaskey High School meeting PA State and Federal Educational goals – using Univ. Pennsylvania’s “Collins Writing Model” for school improvement.
• In these roles, I communicated specific staff development and technical development protocols to employees and customers, students and government bureaucrats, and even targeted journalists in a clear, persuasive, and unmistakable manner to reach specific results.
Ad/Marketing, Written Communications, Sales
• I wrote press releases, brochure copy, speeches, by-lined articles and insured their placement.
• I designed and executed B-to-B sales, marketing, collateral materials execution and production.
• I also identified, promoted and reached specific outcomes via data analysis, action planning, and direct sales execution – all while tracking billable hours for clients.
• Overall, I possess extensive technical writing, how-to articles, case histories, corporate brochures.
• Also, I oversaw PR and media strategy, new product roll-out, corporate finance investor syndicate development, public stock/investor relations sales support.
Mar 2016 - Present Operations & Housing Site Manager
Parkesedge Elderly Apartments, Parkesburg, Pa
Mar 2015 – Mar 2016 M&M-Mars Retail Sales Rep & Store Set-Up Manager
Advantage Sales & Marketing, Marlton, NJ
Mar 2014 – Mar 2015 HP Computers, Printers & Services Brand Rep
MarketSource, Inc., Alpharetta, Ga
Jan 2010 – Dec 2013 Academic Literacy Coach/Teaching Staff Developer
Aug 2004 – Dec 2009 High School Teacher
JPMcCaskey High School Campus, Lancaster, Pa
Jan 1996 – July 2004 Business Owner/Coffee Shop Entrepreneur
The Coffee Co., Lancaster, Pa
Aug 1992 – Dec 1995 Middle School Teacher
Martin Meylin Middle School, Lampeter-Strasburg, Pa
Jan 1981 – June 1991 PR VP Sales & Account Services, Ad/Marketing Account Supvsr,
Investor Relations Account Exec, Ad/Marketing Copywriter, Copyeditor, Magazine Editorial Assistant, Proofreader
Chiat/Day New York, George Lois Advertising New York,
Kanan Corbin Schupak Aronow Investor Relations New York,
Vantage Publishing New York
• *REALPAGE* Property Mgmt./Leasing Software (HUD & PHFA approved 2017)
• Certificate in Elder Services Coordination, via PHFA & Calif. Univ. PA, 2016
• HP Computer Consultant OneSource University (HP Certified, 2014)
• “Highly-Qualified” Teacher Ranking PA Ed Dept. (2007-2012)
• Univ. Penn Academic Post-Grad Literacy Specialist (Collins Writing, 2008-2010)
• Wilkes Univ. Master’s Degree (MSEd, 2008)
• Millersville Univ. further teacher professional development & training (1994-96)
• West Chester Univ. Teacher Certificate (PA Cert, 1992-93)
• New York Univ. CFA Finance/News & Ad Copy/E-Publishing (1984-1989)
• Franklin & Marshall College Bachelor’s Degree (English Lit., 1980)
# # #