KRISTIN B. SCOTT
Jacksonville, Florida 32216
With more than 15 years of proven expertise in the area of full cycle recruitment & hiring practices, policies and procedures, project management, Human Resources Information System, and budget preparation and monitoring.
• Competency-based interviewing technique
• Psychological test assessment
• Proficient in Oracle, SAP, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
● Designed and implemented a recruitment process, competency-based interviewing techniques which resulted to a 50% reduction of manpower vacancies throughout the organization.
● Successfully implemented the integration of one of the subsidiaries which resulted to operational efficiencies of the Company.
● Spearheaded the company-wide redundancy or streamlining program that impacted manpower and benefits budget.
● Successfully implemented the transition from talent to project employment of almost 1,500 personnel
Other work experience
September 2016 – September 2017
I took care of my dad who was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He was recuperating from his mild stroke when he had the cancer.
March 2017 – March 2018
I was a licensed Financial Advisor in Philam Life, a subsidiary of the AIA Group Pan-Asian Life Insurance Company.
GMA Network, Inc., March 6, 2000 – September 6, 2016 One of the largest and the leading media company in the Philippines with more than 4,000 personnel.
Senior Personnel Manager
Plans, directs, coordinates and controls activities of the Personnel Section related to manpower recruitment and placement.
• Managed four (4) staff
• Handled the following major areas:
1) Recruitment, Selection & Hiring
• With an average monthly vacancy of 160, Personnel Section was able to fill in 50% of the manpower vacancies of various departments (technical, non-technical & creative positions).
• Maintained a sufficient pool of applicants.
• Maintained a positive relationship and linkage with academic and professional organizations and other institutions that can be a good source of applicants.
• Conducted orientation for newly hired employees.
• Conducted exit interview for resigning employees. 2) Human Resource Information System
• Acted as a team leader in the maintenance, updating and improvement of the HR Information Management System.
• With over 10 years of experience in using Oracle HRIS.
• Transitioned from Oracle to SAP system in 2015.
3) Development/Revision of Policies
• Developed the following policies: On-the-Job Training (OJT) and Project Employment.
• Revised the following policies: Recruitment, Selection & Hiring, Voluntary Resignation and OJT.
4) Online Job Search and Recruitment System
• Spearheaded the development of the first ever online recruitment system of the Network. The Online Job Search was launched in March 2014.
5) Project Management
Transition from talent to project employment
• Spearheaded the transition of 1,500 personnel from talent to project employment status.
• Conducted briefing to these personnel on the pre-employment requirements.
• Monitored the varying end dates of the project employment.
• Established a process flow from hiring to payroll enrollment.
• Developed FAQs for this project employment which were disseminated to all Administrative Managers/Officers/Staff as reference. Redundancy or Streamlining
• Ensured timely submission of Establishment Termination Report to DOLE.
• Established a process flow from preparation of Notice of Termination of Employment to the releasing of separation check.
Integration of a subsidiary
• Prepared the Letter of Intent and Employment to almost 200 personnel.
• Conducted an orientation for a seamless integration of these personnel. The Region Bank, Inc. (1996-1999)
A Laguna-based bank which folded up in early 2000. HR Specialist
Handled the recruitment and training & development of the company. EDUCATION
De La Salle University, Manila
MS Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Completed the academic requirements and written comprehensive exams St. Scholastica’s College, Manila
BS Psychology and AB Guidance & Counseling
Born on October 25. Filipino. Permanent Resident.