Jinghao Tao (Tony).
Current with H1b Visa
I’m a New York-based Digital Designer, also I am a problem solver, I have a strong multimedia design
knowledge, includes UI design, UX research, video
making, graphic design, photography, painting, bran- ding design. Also, I have design experience for a varie- ty of screen sizes and platforms, I have ability for pro- totyping UI interactivity and incorporating the anima tion into UI design works.
· Designing the user interface and page layouts
· Worked with Product team on new features
· Mobile app design and development
· Creating wireframes and user-flows
· Art direction on branding and website style guide aesthetics
· Designed online and print marketing and promotional material I was responsible for driving the interaction design and look & feel of web, desktop & mobile applications for a variety of stakeholders at WL Global. also work with business stakeholders, clients, and development teams to define, conceptualize, design, and validate the user experience of internal and external users.
Working closely with product manager, stakeholders, outside vendors and partners to provide UI& UX design for a number of international non-
-profit collaborative programs.
Redesigned the UI/UX parts of mobile Ads for client (RAM Truck). Created mock-ups & wireframes for UI elements in the style guide.